Brad Pitt found ‘A Mighty Heart’ the most difficult project of his lifeNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:53 am ICT by admin
Pitt said that he felt privileged to be asked to direct a movie adaptation of Mariane Pearl’s book, based on the kidnapping and murder of her journalist husband Daniel in 2002.
However, the actor said that the hardest part was to do “justice” to such a strong film.
“That film is so worth seeing. I think what most people don’t understand, even reviewers, is the mines and traps that were avoided and how easily the film could have gone off the rails,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
“They don’t see all the years that go into the final product to make sure it’s quality. There was great responsibility with that one. It could have been done so badly,” he added. (ANI)
- Irrfan says his work, not PR, fetched him international films - Feb 21, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt (Lead, Changing intro) - Jul 30, 2011
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt - Jul 30, 2011
- Kareena finds it tough to handle rigours of being an actress - Sep 13, 2012
- Pitt doesn't feel safe without gun - Sep 10, 2012
- My children don't want to do remakes: Anil Kapoor - Mar 11, 2012
- Clooney praises Pitt - Feb 17, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie like prisoners of fame: Damon - Jul 20, 2011
- Brad Pitt tops 'Men Who Men Love' poll - Jul 30, 2010
- Brad Pitt saves a woman on movie set - Aug 28, 2011
- Daniel Pearl Freedom Of Press Act To Be Signed Today As Law - May 17, 2010
- Jolie wants to quit acting - Jun 29, 2010
- Norton wants to reunite with Pitt - Apr 18, 2011
- Brad Pitt's 'The Tree Of Life' booed at Cannes - May 18, 2011