Brad Pitt: Fatherhood is the high point of my lifeFebruary 7th, 2009 - 5:06 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 7 (ANI): American actor Brad Pitt has revealed about his joy of becoming a father to not just one but six kids.
Pitt, who is the father of Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and twins Vivienne and Knox, revealed that he is very proud to have them in his life and that none of his career achievements can compare to them.
This is what I”ve wanted for a long time, the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.
Being a father in a big loving family like I have is the high point of my life. It’’s a very comforting feeling. There’’s nothing better than being a father.
It can be tiring sometimes, but I”m lucky that Angie is so incredibly organised and has so much energy. She’’s amazing.
The twins take a lot of her time and it’’s very demanding looking after them, but she always makes sure that our other children get a lot of love and attention, he added. (ANI)
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad Pitt gets strict with kids - Mar 04, 2012
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Pitt's parenting woes - Nov 20, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt - Jul 30, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
Tags: actor brad pitt, american actor, angie, being a father, brad pitt, career achievements, daily telegraph, fatherhood, high point, long time, love, loving family, maddox, melbourne, pax, shiloh, twins, vivienne, zahara