Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kidsDecember 1st, 2011 - 9:09 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 1 (IANS) Brad Pitt loves having mud fights with children.
The “Moneyball” actor, who is raising six children — Maddox, 10, Pax, eight, Zahara, six, Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne — with partner Angelina Jolie, admits their lifestyle can be chaotic but they try to keep things simple with the kids whenever they can, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Angie and I do everything we can to bring normalcy in their lives and recreate the kinds of moments that are special for us. It’s not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint,” he said.
“We have mud fights. It’s chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that,” he added.
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt's parenting woes - Nov 20, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Fatherhood made me passionate: Brad Pitt - Nov 15, 2011
- No laptops, Brad wants kids to play in dirt - Oct 29, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,