Brad Pitt doesn’t have time to shower, says Eli RothJune 3rd, 2009 - 12:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 3 (ANI): Brad Pitt told his ‘Inglourious Basterds’ co-star Eli Roth that he doesn’t have time to take a shower.
While shooting for the film, Pitt told Roth that he is so busy with six kids that he hardly gets time to take a bath, and often resorts to baby wipes.
“Brad had to get next to me for a close-up shot, and he said, ‘Damn, you’re ripe.’ I said, ‘I didn’t have time to shower.’ He said, ‘Baby wipes, man, baby wipes,’” Fox News quoted Roth as telling People magazine.
Roth said Pitt explained: “Man, (with six kids) I’m getting pissed on all day. I don’t have time to take a shower.”
Roth is the director of horror movies ‘Hostel’ and ‘Cabin Fever’, and his role in Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Inglorious Basterds’ is his first big break.
The project is about a group of Jewish soldiers who go on a Nazi-murdering spree. (ANI)
- Brad Pitt animated for magazine - Aug 13, 2009
- Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt stay away from pot while shooting - Feb 15, 2010
- Pitt's comment on 'Valkyrie' lost in translation - Aug 23, 2009
- Ask Brad - Aug 06, 2009
- Pitt calls Cruise's Nazi flick 'Ridiculous' - Aug 24, 2009
- Tarantino wants to start family - Jan 23, 2010
- I'd be a great dad: Tarantino - Jan 22, 2010
- Brad Pitt is no longer a pretty boy, says Tarantino - Aug 10, 2009
- Samuel L. Jackson to star in 'Django Unchained' - Sep 15, 2011
- 'Inglourious Basterds' - drama takes centrestage, not action (IANS Film Review; Rating:**1/2) - Oct 02, 2009
- Pitt, Jolie are together! - Feb 01, 2010
- 'Inglourious Basterds' co-star hints Brad Pitt's a heavy drinker - Jan 30, 2010
- The Brad Pitt Beard Story - Jan 23, 2010
- Brangelina to miss Golden Globe Awards? - Jan 14, 2010
- Torture scene with Pitt was a treat for Diane Kruger - Aug 11, 2009