Brad, Angelina to wed by autumn?March 15th, 2012 - 3:17 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 15 (IANS) Hollywood stars Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reportedly plan to marry before autumn.
The couple, who are rumoured to be expecting twin boys, want to marry in time for the arrival of the babies later this year.
“Angie (Jolie) is expecting twins this fall, so it is making them feel a time crunch. They decided they’d both like to welcome their twin boys to the world as man and wife, which means the wedding has to happen fairly soon,” reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Angelina, 36, and Brad, 48, who already have six children, are said to have been through a rough time. But they came to the decision to wed after appearing together at last month’s Oscars.
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Roberts offers to babysit Brangelina kids - Apr 22, 2012
- Jolie's spiritual help for wedding date - Jun 10, 2012
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie hides behind walls - Jul 02, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Portman supports gay marriage - Jun 08, 2011
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,