Boyzone planning 20th anniversary albumJuly 7th, 2012 - 3:17 am ICT by IANS
London, July 7 (IANS) Irish boyband Boyzone are planning a special album and tour next year to mark their 20th anniversary in music.
The group formed after responding to an advertisement hunting for stars in 1993, and their debut album — Said and Done — hit shelves the following year.
“We’ve plans in place for a tour and an album next year for the 20th anniversary - that’s if people want to come and see us,” sun.co.uk quoted group member Keith Duffy as saying.
“We’ve a very loyal fanbase that always come in their thousands. It’s a nice set-up. We never broke up, so we can take time out to do our own thing, and then get back together when it suits,” the 37-year-old added.
- Keith Duffy quits 'Coronation Street' to join Boyzone - Mar 22, 2010
- Duffy dismisses Boyzone splitting rumours - Jun 14, 2011
- Stephan Gately website launched on his first death anniversary - Oct 11, 2010
- Backstreet Boys plan cruise concert - Sep 01, 2012
- Boyzone to release new album this year - Apr 03, 2011
- Secrets of Boyzone split to be revealed on TV show - May 28, 2009
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- Westlife were "lazy" on many of their albums - May 14, 2010
- Liam Gallagher open for Oasis reunion - Oct 22, 2011
- Adele reschedules her tour dates - Jun 24, 2011
- Boyzone bandmates plan to release album featuring Gately - Nov 01, 2009
- Rolling Stones considering 50th anniversary tour - Sep 03, 2010
- Arctic Monkeys to take break from recording - Aug 27, 2011
- Rolling Stones planning comeback tour for next year - Oct 29, 2010
- Rolling Stones mulling 50th anniversary world tour - Sep 08, 2010