‘Boyzone’ are back in actionNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:30 am ICT by admin
The band fell apart due to a feud between lead singer Ronan Keating and former manager and X Factor star Louis Walsh.
But now, Keating has buried the hatchet with Walsh, by announcing the comeback.
“After all the speculation, we are getting back together and we are very excited. We have been talking about it for a while now and decided to go out there on our own and have a go at it,” The Sun quoted Ronan, as saying.
“At this stage all we have planned is to perform at Children In Need, and we are thinking about doing a tour.
“We haven’t got any plans to release a new album but we will see what happens. And we haven’t signed a record deal with anyone. We are just doing this thing on our own.
“I’ve thoroughly enjoyed being back together with the lads, and even though there was some bad feeling about what has happened in the past, all that’s gone now,” he added.
‘Boyzone’ had six No1s in the UK and sold more than 15million albums worldwide. (ANI)
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Duffy dismisses Boyzone splitting rumours - Jun 14, 2011
- Love-rat Ronan Keating 'back with wife' - Jul 25, 2010
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Keating nervous about album release - Jan 16, 2012
- Keating doesn't wish to spread heartache anymore - Aug 29, 2012
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Recording new album was like therapy: Ronan Keating - Mar 03, 2010
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Keating apologises for cheating on sleeve notes of new album - Nov 12, 2010
- Boyzone to release new album featuring Gately - Nov 01, 2009
- Keating suffered depression after split - May 24, 2012
- Boyzone to release new album this year - Apr 03, 2011
- Ronan Keating, wife part ways - May 21, 2010
- Keating wants to live stress-free life - Sep 02, 2012