Bowman Gray Stadium Drivers Filmed In Reality Show ‘Madhouse’January 11th, 2010 - 8:46 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Jan 11, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The racing reality show, “Madhouse”, which was held at the Bowman Gray Stadium, will be aired on television for the next few weeks. The show was first aired on Jan 10, at 10 in the night, in History Channel. The show had been shot during the course of the last racing season that was held in 2009. Without a doubt, the show is going to come as a breath of fresh air for those racing freaks who are being forced to go without their regular dose during the current off season.
The show “Madhouse”, that kicked off on the Jan 10 in the History Channel, will be aired for 13 consecutive episodes, only on Sundays. The program was entirely shot in the Bowman Gray Stadium, and is actually a stock car reality racing show. The show was conceived by Grant Kahler, who is currently a freelance editor and producer of documentary films. “Madhouse” has been produced by Triage Entertainment and follows the life of Tim Brown, Chris Fleming and Junior Miller among the other race car drivers at the Bowman Gray Stadium.
The show, “Madhouse”, is going to be based on the lives of the racing car drivers and the racing crew at the Bowman Gray Stadium. The lives of all those drivers were filmed day after day by the film crew, and it chronicles the daily ups and downs in the lives of those drivers during the racing season. The show also captures the excitement and the depressions on the track itself. This part of the film was shot during the weekends, while the other part was filmed during the weekdays, and documents only the lives of the drivers.
- 'Chauvinist' label in trousers spark Twitter row - Mar 06, 2012
- I don't create controversies: Payal Rohatgi - Jan 05, 2012
- "Top Gear USA" Premieres On History Channel - Nov 22, 2010
- Kate Middleton has body double - Mar 03, 2011
- TV reality shows content causes concern in regulatory body - Jul 20, 2012
- Get Ready To Have 'Koffee With Karan' - Nov 02, 2010
- Paris Hilton sits in a police car for filming a PSA - Jan 20, 2011
- Rights groups hail advisory on animal abuse on TV - Jul 23, 2012
- Indian GP confirmed for Oct 2012, US round also included - Dec 08, 2011
- Former Ferrari reserve driver Bianchi moves to Force India - Jan 27, 2012
- Mclarern boss concerned at 20-race F1 calendar - Oct 31, 2011
- Living out of a suitcase, Formula One style - Oct 30, 2011
- VH1 Lines Up New Shows For Current Year - Feb 01, 2010
- Akshay Kumar to sing for 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 4' - May 09, 2011
- India's Sailesh second on debut at British GT championship - Apr 09, 2012
Tags: bowman gray stadium, breath of fresh air, chris fleming, consecutive episodes, documentary films, film crew, freelance editor, history channel, junior miller, kahler, madhouse, madhuri, race car drivers, racing car, racing crew, stock car, tim brown, triage entertainment, ups, ups and downs