Boutique Suing Lindsay Lohan For Unpaid BillsJuly 1st, 2010 - 7:34 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
July 1, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “Herbie: Fully Loaded” star Lindsay Lohan was charged by a boutique on Wednesday for her unpaid bill. The star however did not comment anything regarding the matter but a reputed media source has confirmed the news of the legal suit. Church Boutique has filed a lawsuit saying that Lindsay Lohan repeatedly promised to pay them back the money of her expensive shopping from their boutique from last November to February this year.
Lindsay Lohan was charged nearly $17,000 for purchases of clothes, jewelery and accessories and the legal suit also says that the actress has only paid $180 in all these months. The reputed media source has kept a copy of the legal suit and is clearly stated there that the original bill was $17,060.83 Lindsay Lohan convinced the owners that she would definitely pay the bill. However, her manager paid only $180 leaving the rest $16,880.63 as a due. The Church Boutique filed the lawsuit on the Los Angeles County Superior Court which alleges Lindsay Lohan saying that she had no “intention” of causing her business manager to pay the entire balance.
The Church Boutique also demanded for the interest and money for the damages caused as it remained unpaid for six months. The Church Boutique authorities said that the shop has started its business from the scratch and hence it is a matter of “principle” for them. The boutique authorities also said that they had no other option than to file the suit. However, Lindsay Lohan’s civil attorney has not said anything yet about this legal suit.
- Shoe store suing LiLo over unpaid bills - Jul 01, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Settles Boutique Case From Rehab - Aug 21, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan sued over boutique bills - Jul 07, 2010
- LiLo settles LA boutique lawsuit - Aug 20, 2010
- Lohan settles boutique lawsuit from rehab - Aug 20, 2010
- LA Boutique In The Throes Of Suing Lindsay Lohan For Unpaid Bills - Jul 01, 2010
- Fashion store files lawsuit against Lohan - Jul 01, 2010
- Lohan settles legal battle with salesman - Jul 29, 2011
- Dina Lohan To Appear On "The Today Show" Again? - Nov 08, 2010
- Lindsay seeks financial help from Britney's adviser - Aug 27, 2010
- LiLo sued by tanning company - Feb 09, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Pleaded Not Guilty To Grand Theft Charge - Feb 10, 2011
- PETA Offers To Pay Lindsay Lohan $50,000 Rehab Bill If She Turns Vegetarian - Oct 30, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan to drop her surname - Mar 26, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan now faces a lawsuit by a limo company - Oct 10, 2011
Tags: actress, business manager, civil attorney, county superior court, damages, gina gomez, herbie fully loaded, intention, jewelery, july 1, last november, legal suit, lindsay lohan, los angeles county, los angeles county superior court, media source, principle, scratch, six months, unpaid bills