Bourne sequel ‘in trouble’ as director quitsDecember 2nd, 2009 - 12:32 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 2 (ANI): Hollywood actor Matt Damon’s upcoming Bourne sequel has reportedly run into trouble after the film’s director quit the project.
Paul Greengrass joined the film series by taking charge of 2004’s The Bourne Supremacy and he returned to direct a second sequel, The Bourne Ultimatum, in 2007.
Damon had recently announced that he’s working on the fourth instalment of Bourne Series, based on the books by Robert Ludlum.
He again teamed up with Greengrass to develop an original story.
However, according to Theplaylist website, there are reports that Greengrass has walked away from the project.
It is being said that Greengrass quit after bosses at Hollywood studio Universal hired their own writer to look after the script, without consulting the director. (ANI)
- Damon's fourth 'Bourne' instalment in jeopardy - Dec 02, 2009
- Fourth Bourne Film Gets A Writer - Jun 10, 2010
- Damon didn't know about 'Bourne' axe - Oct 27, 2010
- Matt Damon not to star in next 'Bourne' movie - Oct 11, 2010
- Matt Damon shocked at being axed from Bourne Legacy - Oct 27, 2010
- Bourne 4 still in the works - Nov 13, 2009
- James Franco in 'The Bourne Legacy'? - Nov 09, 2010
- Matt Damon signs fourth 'Bourne' film - Oct 19, 2008
- Universal studios to roll out fourth 'Bourne' film - Nov 25, 2008
- Matt Damon announces 4th Bourne Identity flick - Mar 16, 2009
- Next 'Bourne' movie to be prequel without Damon! - Feb 02, 2010
- Matt Damon wants Crowe, Washington to play Bourne - Mar 02, 2010
- Joel Edgerton considered for next 'Bourne' film - Apr 23, 2011
- Jake Gyllenhaal being considered for 'The Bourne Legacy' - Feb 25, 2011
- Fourth Bourne film in the making - Oct 18, 2008