Bosworth to release short films on accessory lineJanuary 19th, 2012 - 9:59 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 19 (IANS) Actress Kate Bosworth is set to release a number of short films to unveil her new accessories line.
The “Superman Returns” actress has created designs for e-commerce brand JewelMint, and she is collaborating with the worlds of “fashion and film” to advertise the rings, necklaces and bracelets.
“This project gives me the opportunity to merge two worlds I love — fashion and cinema.”
The videos have been directed by her boyfriend Michael Polish, and a new one will be released on a monthly basis,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Bosworth admits she is confident of its success.
“I feel like we’re just starting to get a really good hold on this experience. I had no interest in signing a contract that would force me to curate pieces I found horrendous,” she said.
- I don't mind acting in an Indian movie: Kate Bosworth (Interview) - Dec 10, 2010
- Kate Bosworth creates cheap jewellery website - Nov 07, 2010
- Kate Bosworth dating Michael Polish? - Sep 06, 2011
- Kate Bosworth engaged - Aug 10, 2012
- Kate Bosworth's effortless style - Oct 05, 2011
- 'The fewer clothes the better', says Kate Hudson - Sep 06, 2010
- I want to evolve as an actor: Isha Koppikar - Aug 17, 2010
- Victoria Beckham wants to dress Jolie, Michelle Obama - Dec 08, 2010
- Karishma will well reprise my 'Satte Pe Satta' role: Hema Malini - Aug 02, 2011
- Olsen sisters launch chic T-shirts - Jul 03, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants to dress Jolie - Dec 03, 2010
- Natalie Portman in Superman movie? - Oct 02, 2010
- Kate Bosworth's 'Straw Dogs' coming out Oct 20 - May 16, 2011
- Kate Middleton inspires nail polish collection - Sep 04, 2011
- Bilson to create shoe range - Oct 07, 2011