Bono found boring by his childrenFebruary 28th, 2009 - 6:20 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 28 (ANI): Irish singer Bono has revealed that he fears his children find him boring after he overheard his eldest daughter saying so, during a dinner with superstar couple Beyonce and Jay-Z.
U2s lead vocalist Bono, 48, has two daughters, Jordan, 19, and Memphis, 17, with wife Alison Hewson, and he heard his daughter telling her friends about him.
I went in to get some wine out of the fridge and I heard her talking to her friends, because she loves Jay-Z and Beyonce, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
I heard her saying, Hes probably boring their a***s off talking about Africa. And, actually, I think I was at the time, he said.
And Bono concedes it’’s not the first time his antics have annoyed the youngsters.
There was a funny moment on the last tour when there were formal objections by our kids to some of the music that was being played at the after show party, he added. (ANI)
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Beyonce upset with attention seeker Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Kardashian, Beyonce's dinner date - Jun 25, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Beyonce gifts hubby a Bugatti - Dec 08, 2010
- Jay-Z draws up retirement plans - Aug 30, 2010
- Jay-Z learnt to perform live by watching Bono - Nov 03, 2009
- King Hammer retaliates at Jay-Z with his new song 'Better Run Run' - Nov 02, 2010
- Jay-Z wants to hang out with daughter - May 16, 2012
- Jay Z, Beyonce buy home in London - May 12, 2012
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Willow Smith gets advice from Jay-Z, Beyonce - Dec 13, 2010
Tags: africa, alison hewson, antics, beyonce, beyonce and jay z, eldest daughter, formal objections, fridge, hes, irish singer, jay z, jay z and beyonce, jordan 19, memphis, two daughters, vocalist, wife alison, wine, youngsters