Bono back on his feet after emergency opJune 10th, 2010 - 6:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 10 (ANI): U2 vocalist Bono is getting back on his feet after his emergency back surgery last month.
The singer was spotted out enjoying a lunch date as he recuperates in the South of France.
Bono’ emergency admission to hospital for an operation on his back, forced the band to cancel their appearance in Glastonbury festival.
The Irish rockers even had to postpone their world tour.
Currently, the frontman is at his luxury villa in southern France, and is said to be recovering well.
And, to prove that he is regaining his fitness, he recently drove himself to the Hotel La Voile d’Or in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat for lunch with friends, reports the Daily Star.
The outing was the first time the singer has been seen out in public since he underwent surgery. (ANI)
- U2 asked to return to Glastonbury, confirms organiser - Aug 06, 2010
- Bono's back surgery forces U2 to axe Glastonbury gig - May 26, 2010
- Bono's back injury costs insurers $18m - Jul 24, 2010
- Bono makes a comeback on stage - 3 months after back surgery - Aug 09, 2010
- Bono hospitalized for chest pain - Aug 22, 2011
- Bono's back surgery casts doubts over U2's Glastonbury headline spot - May 22, 2010
- U2 to headline Glastonbury 2011? - Jun 07, 2010
- Bono undergoes back surgery - May 23, 2010
- WikiLeaks cable reveals Berlusconi's efforts to avoid Bono tongue-lashing - Dec 18, 2010
- Bono feared he would never walk after back surgery - Oct 24, 2010
- `Berlusconi wanted to hike foreign aid to avoid Bono's anger' - Dec 18, 2010
- U2 hated living with Bono - Oct 31, 2011
- Bono's injury puts tour on hold - May 22, 2010
- Bret Michaels recuperating after successful heart surgery - Jan 27, 2011
- Bono's Prognosis "Excellent", U2 Tour Cancelled - May 25, 2010
Tags: appearance, daily star, emergency admission, fitness, frontman, glastonbury festival, irish rockers, london, lunch, luxury villa, saint jean cap ferrat, south of france, southern france, u2, u2 vocalist, voile