Bonham Carter to learn tap dancingMay 7th, 2012 - 2:31 am ICT by IANS
London, May 7 (IANS) Actress Helena Bonham Carter has signed up for tap dance classes.
“The great thing about our job is that it makes us do stuff we’re naturally too lazy to do. I’m proud of myself that I’m finally doing tap lessons. That was a New Year’s resolution. I thought, ‘Just do it! When are you going to make the time?” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
In her free time, she tries to balance both - her classes and spending time with her children.
“In my free time, I learn to tap dance. Do something with children. Bond. Remind them, ‘Hello, I am your mother.’ The free time is spent with the children.”
“I think if you’ve got a child, you’ve got to show them how to love life and what the good things to do are. I love that. And I love what I get back from them, which is imagination and play,” she said.
- Bonham Carter wore nappies on 'Harry Potter' sets - Apr 24, 2012
- Helena Bonham Carter's 'busty secret' - Feb 03, 2011
- Bonham Carter loves gossip about her life - Dec 25, 2010
- Winestone surprised over being tagged 'sexy' - Sep 13, 2012
- Bonham Carter lazy to wed - May 05, 2012
- Parenting classes help Helena Carter lose stress - Jan 29, 2011
- How parenting classes have helped Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton - Jan 29, 2011
- Penelope Cruz wants to do movie musical - Apr 18, 2011
- Family forced Saldana to learn driving - Aug 21, 2011
- When Biel feared for life - Jul 29, 2012
- Kissing DiCaprio wasn't that weird: Hammer - May 26, 2011
- Alicia Silverstone thanks fans - May 11, 2011
- I would love to have a baby every day: Helena Bonham Carter - Feb 01, 2011
- Saldana upset over Vartan's kissing objection - Aug 26, 2011
- Bonham Carter used royal links to unearth Queen's mom's secrets - Jan 08, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,