“Bones” Extra Kristina Hagan Files Lawsuit Against Actor David BoreanazJuly 23rd, 2010 - 7:27 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Los Angeles, July 23, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Kristina Hagan, a lesser known actress who played the role of an extra in the Fox comedy-drama series “Bones” has filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against actor David Boreanaz who edges one of the pivotal characters in the show. In the lawsuit that has been filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, the actress alleges that she was sexually abused while the filming of the Fox series was on in the month of August last year.
The lawsuit claims that the 41-year-old married actor approached her during the shooting of an episode of “Bones” and told her that as he is an executive producer of the series, he has all the powers to ‘make things happen for her.’ Supposedly, the instances of sexual harassment did not just end here as she also received certain tawdry, sexually explicit text messages from him. Apart from these, the lawsuit also cites a number of other instances of sexual abuse which the wannabe actress claims that she had to endure while adding that Kristina Hagan had to suffer ‘emotional and psychological distress’ as well as ‘loss of wages’ due to the harassment.
Meanwhile, a representative of David Boreanaz has released a statement reacting to the claims made by Kristina Hagan which calls the allegations completely baseless and fabricated. However, celebrity lawyer, Gloria Allred who is representing Kristina Hagan has described her as just another actress with many goals who is working really hard to achieve them. The much acclaimed attorney is also fighting the case of another woman who has sued David Boreanaz of sexually assaulting her.
- David Boreanaz Sued By TV Show Extra - Jul 23, 2010
- David Boreanaz sued by an actress for sexual harrasment - Jul 23, 2010
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Bones star Emily Deschanel weds David Hornsby - Sep 27, 2010
- Tiger Woods mistress Rachel Uchitel admits affair with actor David Boreanaz - May 13, 2010
- David Boreanaz Confesses Cheating On Jaime Bergman - May 04, 2010
- Rachel Uchitel furious her name came up in 'Bones' star's infidelity saga - May 05, 2010
- Rachel Uchitel, 1st Tiger Mistress, Claims Affair With David Boreanaz - May 13, 2010
- Oscar Winner Cate Blanchett lends her voice to 'Family Guy' - Apr 30, 2011
- Parminder Nagra splits from husband - Feb 10, 2012
- Jesse James had settled a sexual harassment case in 2007 - Mar 25, 2010
- Sheridan drops abuse claims against her former employers - Dec 18, 2010
- Steven Seagal's sexual harassment lawsuit dropped - Jul 15, 2010
- 'Price is Right' model sues former employer - Sep 08, 2011
- 'Racy' movie star settles sex harassment case with ousted HP chief - Aug 09, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,