Bones: Brennan Adjusts to Booth’s New LoveOctober 1st, 2010 - 5:06 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Oct 1 (THAINDIAN NEWS) As last night’s “Bones” began, a couple was seen hiking in the woods. The red-haired wife was complaining about the inclement weather as her husband locates a cave for them to hide out in until the storm is over. As she enters the cave she keeps whining,” We are totally gonna die…”
The hubby, obviously aggravated with her constant fussing, tells her, “Will you hush….we are not…” but stops short as his flashlight scans over another couple- of skeletons. “We are totally gonna die!” he yells as he runs out, leaving his wife to chase after him screaming.
Of course Bones and Booth are soon called to the scene, where Bones uses her normal lack of communication skills to somehow get the scoop on what may be going on. The skeletons are taken back to the Jeffersonian, and the team goes to work.
As Booth’s new love shows up out of the blue, Bones seems quite surprised, and totally flustered. Her lack of social skills leads her to make a few awkward comments,
(for instance, when the “new girl” tells Bones she has heard a lot about her, Bones answers, ‘I’d assumed’, but overall the meeting goes well. Hodgkins is caught staring at a picture of Booth’s new girlfriend by Angela, and immediately begins to offer Angela quotes of love to the “mother of his unborn child.
It begins to look as though Bones is unable to focus on her work, however, and Cam suspects that Booth’s new love is the cause. Bones insists that the couple which was found dead were not fighting as everyone suspects, and that they were possibly murdered.
Cam pulls Bones aside to tell her that if her issues with Booth having a new girl are going to interfere with her work, then she may not be able to work with Booth anymore, but just at that moment, Bones is proven right, and Cam has to offer an apology.
In the end, Bones was right as usual, the skeletons were the victims of a murder, and were pushed off of a cliff. The suspect was caught, the day was saved, and Booth is still in love with another woman.
- Bones Season 6 Episode 1 Premieres On Fox - Sep 24, 2010
- Modern Family ‘Our Children, Ourselves’: Review Of Episode 12 - Jan 13, 2011
- Shabana, Dr No, is a perfectionist: Javed Akhtar - Dec 11, 2011
- Archeologists Unearth Palaeolithic Funeral Feast In Israel - Sep 02, 2010
- Pamela Anderson caught braless in a transparent dress! - Feb 14, 2011
- Haven't signed any film with Salman: Angela Johnson - Sep 17, 2011
- In death, they were together - Oct 23, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Skeletons discovered in Italian cathedral belong to martyred Christian saints - Apr 21, 2011
- I'll produce more if 'Shakal Pe...' succeeds: Hrishita - Sep 18, 2011
- New discovery revives ancient China's 'blood-sweating' horse legend - Feb 24, 2011
- The latest exhibition of 5-year-old art prodigy Aelita Andre opens to the public - Jun 15, 2012
- Mexicans criticised for removing bones from archaeological site - Mar 15, 2012
- Man fakes mum's obituary to get time off - Dec 12, 2011
- Weisz worries about being jobless - Oct 29, 2011
Tags: angela, apology, blue bones, brennan, cause bones, flashlight, hodgkins, hubby, inclement weather, lack of communication, lack of communication skills, love, new girl, new girlfriend, out of the blue, quotes, scoop, skeletons, unborn child