Bond role was Olga Kurylenkos last Christmas presentDecember 25th, 2008 - 5:42 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 25 (ANI): Olga Kurylenko has revealed that her last Christmas present was the role of the Bond girl in the latest 007 flick Quantum of Solace.
Kurylenko revealed that last time she was enjoying a traditional turkey meal when she received a phone call from her agent telling her she”d won the role of Camille Montes in the Daniel Craig-starring film.
“I was stunned. I was in the middle of a Christmas dinner,” Contactmusic quoted Kurylenko, as saying.
The Ukrainian-born actress revealed that she struggled with a fear of heights while shooting action sequences for the spy’’s new movie but Craig talked her through it. (ANI)
- Olga Kurylenko graces new Campari ad - Oct 15, 2009
- New Bond girl finds tough-guy Craig very very caring - May 15, 2008
- Bond girl Kurylenko vows never to date Russian men - Apr 04, 2010
- Olga Kurylenko says she will 'never date a rich Russian' - Apr 02, 2010
- Bond babe Olga Kurylenko bares it all for Maxim - Jan 23, 2009
- Afraid of heights, Bond girl Olga does own stunts - Nov 05, 2008
- New Bond babe Olga Kurylenko says shes not interested in men - Oct 31, 2008
- Olga Kurylenko wants to stay single for life - Apr 21, 2010
- Freida can be next Bond girl - Mar 13, 2009
- Olga Kurylenko poses for Bebe's new ad campaign - May 14, 2009
- Olga Kurylenko reveals what it takes to be a Bond girl - Mar 20, 2009
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko''s sex film leaked - Oct 27, 2008
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko supports poppy appeal - Nov 07, 2008
- Kurylenko finds Cruise 'cheerful' - Aug 10, 2012
Tags: action sequences, bond girl, born actress, camille, christmas, christmas dinner, christmas present, daniel craig, dec 25, fear of heights, flick, last christmas, last time, montes, olga kurylenko, phone call, quantum, solace, spy, traditional turkey