Bond girl Olga Kurylenko is fed up with being mistaken for a dimwitOctober 24th, 2008 - 6:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 24 (ANI): Bond girl Olga Kurylenko is tired of people assuming that shes not very bright because shes beautiful.
The model-turned-actress stars in new 007 movie Quantum of Solace and is determined to be taken as a serious thespian - not just a pretty face.
Kurylenko admits that as an attractive female, she is often stereotyped as less intelligent.
All the ugly people must be talented if the beautiful people are all stupid. I was just born like this. I didnt ask for it, the Daily Express.
However, the actress doesnt exactly help her mission to be taken seriously by posing semi-clad for endless photoshoots, purring: Ive never had a problem going topless or getting naked in a film.
“I sent my body double back. I wanted to do the scenes myself. The sex scenes are OK, I can handle it. Im used to it, she added. (ANI)
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko bares all again - May 25, 2010
- Olga Kurylenko wants to stay single for life - Apr 21, 2010
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko vows never to marry again - Apr 21, 2010
- Bond girl Kurylenko vows never to date Russian men - Apr 04, 2010
- I was not hot enough to be a Bond girl: Gemma Arterton - Mar 22, 2010
- Kurylenko finds Cruise 'cheerful' - Aug 10, 2012
- New Bond babe bares all in The Ring Finger - Oct 09, 2008
- Olga Kurylenko graces new Campari ad - Oct 15, 2009
- Olga Kurylenko says she will 'never date a rich Russian' - Apr 02, 2010
- Bond role was Olga Kurylenkos last Christmas present - Dec 25, 2008
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko bares all - again - May 25, 2010
- Bond babe Olga Kurylenko bares it all for Maxim - Jan 23, 2009
- Daniel Craig will definitely be back as Bond again - Oct 30, 2008
- Communists accuse Bond girl Olga Kurylenko of betraying Russia - Oct 31, 2008
- New Bond girl Kurylenko strips for movie - Oct 09, 2008