Bond girl Olga Kurylenko: Im cash consciousMarch 24th, 2009 - 1:42 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 24 (ANI): Bond girl Olga Kurylenko has admitted that her poverty-stricken upbringing has made her very cash conscious.
The Quantum of Solace star said that the hardships she endured as a child have taught her the value of money.
Kurylenko said that she would always be careful with her finances - and refuses to waste money on frivolous items she doesn”t need.
This means that there’’s one celebrity trend the former Ukranian model would never follow - collecting shoes.
“I refused to go to school because my shoes had no soles. My mother insisted that I go, so I took a needle and thread and stitched the shoes so that my toes wouldn”t poke out at the end, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“By the time I got to school the stitches had come out and my feet were on show. It was very upsetting. But those experiences taught me a lot about money. It’’s not important in my life. I don”t really think about it at all. Because I grew up with nothing I have no extravagances. I don”t want hundreds of shoes - just a few pairs that don”t need stitching up,” she added. (ANI)
- Olga Kurylenko wants to stay single for life - Apr 21, 2010
- Bond girl Kurylenko vows never to date Russian men - Apr 04, 2010
- Olga Kurylenko says she will 'never date a rich Russian' - Apr 02, 2010
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko bares all - again - May 25, 2010
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko vows never to marry again - Apr 21, 2010
- I was not hot enough to be a Bond girl: Gemma Arterton - Mar 22, 2010
- Olga Kurylenko poses for Bebe's new ad campaign - May 14, 2009
- Cole credits Hough for saving her life - Oct 18, 2010
- Puerto Rican singer studying reality show offer - May 09, 2012
- Kurylenko finds Cruise 'cheerful' - Aug 10, 2012
- I am thrifty: Reese Witherspoon - Jan 22, 2011
- Myleene Klass on her mother being the inspiration of her life - Oct 11, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston loves knitting - Jan 31, 2011
- Jessica Biel writes poetry - Jul 31, 2012
- Grandma my style icon: Miranda Kerr - Aug 10, 2012