Bon Jovi fears going bald due to hair lossFebruary 21st, 2009 - 2:03 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, February 21 (ANI): Rocker Jon Bon Jovi is afraid that hair loss may render him bald, and has started to devise treatments to save his prized locks.
The 46-year-old singer, who has been long been known for his long tresses, has opted for a shorter style in recent years.
He says that it is all because of his receding hairline that he decided to change his hair-do.
“Oh, let me tell you, I am so worried (about my hair). I look at guys like Sting and think, ”Well, he’’s cool about it,” but I”m already losing it a bit and I”m so aware of it, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“Someone told me that you have to regularly massage your scalp, so I do that all the time. You look like a jerk, but it’’s got to be worth a shot, right?” he added. (ANI)
- At 47, Bon Jovi feels 18 - Jan 28, 2010
- Bald and beautiful: Women take the bold cut (Feature) - Nov 14, 2011
- Bringing your crowning glory back - the Sehwag, Kallis way! - May 11, 2011
- Bon Jovi keeps playing after injuring calf muscle onstage - Jul 13, 2010
- Keep that hair silky, bouncy in winter - Nov 22, 2011
- Jon Bon Jovi doesn't find acting 'appealing' any more - Dec 11, 2010
- Bon Jovi perform on O2 Arena roof - Jun 08, 2010
- Bon Jovi to star in 'Valentine's Day' follow-up 'New Year's Eve' - Jan 26, 2011
- Here's a hair-raising trend, thanks to celebs! - Mar 08, 2010
- Bon Jovi and Halle Berry to Star as Lovers in New Film - Jan 26, 2011
- Acting not appealing any more to Jon Bon Jovi - Dec 11, 2010
- Bon Jovi opens charity restaurant - Oct 20, 2011
- Rihanna surprises at Bon Jovi's show - Nov 09, 2010
- I'd love to come to India again: Jon Bon Jovi (Interview) - Dec 24, 2010
- Jlo wants Bon Jovi to succeed her - Jul 18, 2012