Boman visits ‘Tarak Mehta…’ sets (Movie Snippet)June 3rd, 2012 - 6:08 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 3 (IANS) Actor Boman Irani will soon appear on television series “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah” to promote his forthcoming film “Ferrari Ki Sawaari”.
“On the sets of ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’. Looking forward to meeting all the Gokul Dhaam residents. All stars,” he tweeted.
With Sharman Joshi in the lead, “Ferrari Ki Sawaari” follows the story of a boy who is intent on playing at Lord’s cricket ground in London.
Directed by Rajesh Mapuskar, the movie is set for a June 15 ralease.
Driving on expressways needs to be taught: Big B
Megastar Amaitabh Bachchan is alarmed by the upsurge in road accidents and says that the drivers need to be trained how to drive on expressways.
Amitabh got concerned after 27 people were killed on Mumbai-Pune Expressway Monday. He says that most countries have separate tests for highway driving, in particular US.
“I know because I have done it. Freeway driving is different. Driving on freeways needs to be taught to motorists at time of issuing license … I am often shocked to see basic rules being broken,” he tweeted.
He also said he is okay about doing a campaign, “I have spoken often to volunteer to do campaigns for the police force, but none came forward … even suggested I would fund them…”
“Teach and test the motorist yes, but also equip the Police with facility and equipment to be able to catch the offender. We have Maruti Jeeps to compete with those that commit crime on sophisticated machines… Italian Highway Patrols have Lamborghinis,” he added.
Big B also shared his concern over road accidents with the state government through a letter.
“Wrote about traffic in Mumbai and on saving farmers in Vidarbha …State level Ministers write in and wish to take this forward. Response from Government of Maharashtra most appreciated…I shall be more than willing to perform on my commitment,” the 69-year-old tweeted.
Manshukani in search of a ‘pretty girl’
“Dostana” director Tarun Manshukani is nowadays trying to find the lost love of his friend and took to micro-blogging site Twitter to take fans help.
“My friend met a very pretty girl whilst watching ‘Snowhite and the Huntsman’. Forgot to get her name,” Sukhani tweeted.
‘So if you are reading this girl or know the girl who was sitting in seat Q12 of screen 4 at PVR Juhu on second June…. Then please message me!! He can’t stop thinking of you,” he further posted.
- Sab TV steps into reality zone with 'Nanhe Superstars' - Jul 05, 2012
- Parthiv Patel, Irfan Pathan in small screen cameo - Jun 30, 2010
- Shah Rukh to perform at star-studded Apsara Awards (Lead) - Jan 10, 2011
- Laughter ka tadka on 'Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah' - Jan 23, 2010
- Darsheel to feature on 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmah' (With Images) - Apr 14, 2011
- Salman 'ready' for cameo in 'Taarak Mehta...' (With Images) - May 23, 2011
- Successful directors don't need me: Vidhu Vinod Chopra - Jun 10, 2012
- 'Pavitra Rishta', 'Pratigya', 'Taarak Mehta' lead Apsara awards nomination - Jan 06, 2011
- Apsara Film And Television Producers Guild Awards Ceremony To Be Held On January 11 - Jan 07, 2011
- Mumbai Mahanagar Palika - A Fan Of Taarak Mehta! - Jun 11, 2010
- Irfan Pathan On 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'? - Jun 18, 2010
- Raza Murad to play Shah Jahan in 'Veer Shivaji' (TV Snippets) - Apr 04, 2012
- Vidhu Vinod Chopra apologises for delays in his films - May 09, 2012
- Sunidhi, Salim And Anu Do A Garba Jig For Taarak Mehta and Team! - Jun 08, 2010
- For 'Ferrari Ki Sawaari', Sharman adds weight, has pointed nose - Jun 07, 2012
Tags: amitabh, boman irani, expressways, forthcoming film, freeway driving, freeways, gokul, highway patrols, italian highway, jeeps, mehta, mumbai pune expressway, police force, pretty girl, pune, rajesh, road accidents, sharman joshi, sophisticated machines, television series