Bollywood mourns death of Azharuddin’s sonSeptember 16th, 2011 - 7:23 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 16 (IANS) The film fraternity Friday expressed shock over the death of ex-cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin’s son Ayazuddin, who died of injuries caused in a road accident five days ago.
Many took to twitter to express sorrow over the 19-year-old’s death:
Ritesh Deshmukh: Deeply saddened to hear about the demise Azharuddin’s son. Condolences to the entire family. RIP AYAJUDDIN.
Sonu Sood: OMG! Azaruddin’s son’s news been so shocking. My heart goes out to the family. May god give strength to the family. Deeply saddened.
Sophie Choudry: Heartfelt condolences to Azhar and his family. May Allah give the family strength. The incident is too tragic 4 words. Had met Ayazuddin several times. He had his whole life ahead of him. May his soul R.I.P. Hope this tragic incident is a wake up call to all the young bikers out there! Please be safe, sensible & ALWAYS wear a helmet. Life is too precious.
Rahul Bose: Very very sad to hear the passing away of Azhar’s son. No parent should ever have to face such a tragedy. May he have the strength to go on.
Arshad Warsi: My heart goes out to Azharuddin’s family for the irreplaceable lose… may his soul rest in peace… Ameen…
Farah Khan Ali: My heart goes out to Azharudin and Noureen. May god give them strength in this moment of grief. RIP Ayaaz. The loss of a child is irreplaceable and only a parent knows that. Youngsters out here please be safe and careful for the grief is lifelong.
Dino Morea: Saddened to hear about Azharuddin’s son. Condolences to the family.
Ashish Chowdhry: I can imagine the pain and grief of Azhar and his family. Life is bloody unfair at times. God bless them all. Really hate Bikes.
Rima Sen: Sad to hear abt Ayaaz… makes one question one’s existence.
Aftab Shivdasani: Extremely sad… Praying for (the son’s) soul… My heartfelt condolences to the family.
- Bollywood mourns Vilasrao Deshmukh - Aug 14, 2012
- Mona Kapoor passes away, B-town mourns - Mar 25, 2012
- Bollywood mourns Air India plane crash - May 22, 2010
- Shameful that Husain couldn't be in homeland: Twitterati - Jun 09, 2011
- Celebs mourn 'incredible talent' Amy Winehouse's death - Jul 24, 2011
- Film critic Nikhat Kazmi dies - Jan 20, 2012
- Bollywood mourns death of filmmaker Raj Kanwar - Feb 03, 2012
- National leaders condole Dara Singh's death (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Deshmukh dies in Chennai, mourned by leaders, Bollywood (Roundup) - Aug 14, 2012
- Pandit Joshi's music will ring forever in our hearts: Bollywood - Jan 24, 2011
- Bollywood mourns Tiger Pataudi's death - Sep 22, 2011
- Beni Prasad Verma condoles passing away of Arjun Singh - Mar 04, 2011
- RDB's Kuly died of brain tumour - May 24, 2012
- B-town mourns loss of Rajesh Khanna, the 'phenomenon' - Jul 18, 2012
- B-wood mourns Dara Singh's death - Jul 12, 2012
Tags: aftab shivdasani, ameen, arshad warsi, cricketer, dino morea, family strength, farah khan, heartfelt condolences, loss of a child, mohammed azharuddin, omg, rahul bose, rest in peace, rima sen, ritesh deshmukh, road accident, sonu sood, sophie choudry, soul rest, tragic incident