Bobby Brown shows Whitney the finger in hospital videotapeNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:03 am ICT by admin
However, doctors later confirmed that the star had not suffered a heart attack and his scare was actually caused by fluid around the heart.
They also said the singer is expected to make a full recovery.
The rapper used the videotape to reveal his love for Etheredge and insult Houston, whom he married in 1992 but divorced last April.
The message in the videotape said, “This is Bobby Brown, I’m about to go under the knife,” the Sun quoted Brown, as saying.
“So whatever happens - I know nothing’s guaranteed, so I want to tell my kids I love you. Sisters, my mother, my father, I love y’all dearly.
“To whomever it may concern this ain’t about nothing else, you know. I had a heart attack, you know and you know this is, this is really messed up, I don’t know what’s gonna happen, so just know I love you all.
“Take care yourselves, I love you. All my boys, New Edition, peace, man,” he added. (ANI)
- Bobby Brown's wife hospitalised - Sep 04, 2012
- Ex-hubby Bobby Brown shattered by Houston's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Alicia Keys performs at Whitney Houston's funeral - Feb 21, 2012
- Houston leaves fortune for daughter - Mar 08, 2012
- Whitney Houston is sending her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown to rehab - Mar 17, 2011
- Daughter pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Aug 10, 2012
- Brown dedicated his music video to Michael Jackson - May 04, 2011
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Is Bobby Brown going to attend Whitney Houston funeral? - Feb 15, 2012
- Whitney Houston Attends Bobby Brown's Mother's Funeral - Feb 02, 2011
- Chinese fans grieve loss of Whitney Houston - Feb 13, 2012
- Chris Brown says he's 'not a monster' - May 28, 2009
- Houston's daughter shattered by mom's death - Feb 13, 2012
Tags: bobby brown, chest pain, fluid around the heart, full recovery, girlfriend, gonna happen, heart attack, i don t know, insult, peace man, regional medical center, scare, tarzana regional medical center, videotape