‘Boardwalk Empire’ named best TV series drama at Golden GlobesJanuary 17th, 2011 - 9:31 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 17 (IANS) “Boardwalk Empire”, which chronicles the life and times of Nucky Thompson, the undisputed ruler of Atlantic City, won the best television series drama trophy Sunday at the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards.Chris Colfer walked away with the award for best performance by an actor in a supporting role in a series, mini-series or motion picture made for television for “Glee”.
The best mini-series or motion picture made for television award was given to “Carlos”.
Katey Sagal won the best performance by an actress in a television series (drama) for “Sons of Anarchy”.
The award ceremony is taking place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills.
- Full List of Golden Globe Winners: 2011 - Jan 17, 2011
- Golden Globe Winners: 'Glee' and 'Boardwalk Empire' Score Big - Jan 17, 2011
- 68th Golden Globe Awards 2011 Winners Declared - Jan 17, 2011
- 'The Artist' bags maximum Golden Globe gongs (Roundup) - Jan 16, 2012
- Christian Bale Wins Early Golden Globe for 'Fighter' - Jan 17, 2011
- Martin Scorsese wins Emmy for directing best drama - Sep 19, 2011
- Laura Linney best TV actress, Jim Parsons best TV actor at Golden Globe - Jan 17, 2011
- Katey Sagal: The Best Actress In Television Series - Jan 17, 2011
- James Cameron wins Golden Globe for 'Avatar' - Jan 18, 2010
- 'Glee' Wins Big at the Golden Globe Awards - Jan 17, 2011
- 'Mad Men' best drama, 'Modern Family' best comedy at Emmys - Sep 19, 2011
- Kate Winslet, Peter Dinklage win best actors in TV series - Jan 16, 2012
- Kim Kardashian And The Stars Of 'Glee': It’s Time To Bond. - Jan 19, 2011
- Fourth Season Of 'Sons of Anarchy' To Start Soon - Oct 09, 2010
- 'Avatar','Crazy Heart' lead 67th Golden Globe Awards (Lead) - Jan 18, 2010
Tags: anarchy, award ceremony, best performance, best tv, beverly hills, beverly hilton hotel, boardwalk, colfer, glee, golden globe awards, golden globes, katey sagal, mini series, motion picture, nucky, series mini, television award, television series, tv series drama, undisputed ruler