Blunt’s most romantic momentMarch 7th, 2012 - 7:39 am ICT by IANS
London, March 7 (IANS) British actress Emily Blunt says her wedding was the most beautiful and romantic moment of her life and she will never forget the day.
Blunt tied the knot with John Krasinski in July 2010.
“Our wedding in Italy is still one of the most beautiful and romantic events of my life. It can never be topped. We were invited by George Clooney to stay at his villa in Lake Como and we were married at a very historic villa in the area, which was so heavenly. It’s something one never forgets,” she said.
Blunt finds her relationship with Krasinski to be a great comfort and says he can always cheer her up when she is feeling down, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
“He’s a wonderful man and we are just so happy to have found each other. It’s also a great comfort to be with someone who is good-natured and very pleasant to be around and won’t let me stay in a dark mood for very long,” Blunt told Britain’s OK! magazine.
- John Krasinski And Emily Blunt Exchange The Wedding Vows - Jul 12, 2010
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski get married in Italy - Jul 11, 2010
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- Clooney's idyllic Italian villa turns into tourist site - Nov 12, 2010
- Emily Blunt ties the knot - Jul 11, 2010
- I'm a firm believer in marriage: Clooney's girlfriend - Jun 09, 2011
- Emily Blunt not ready for children - Dec 14, 2010
- Eva Mendes finds marriage boring - Dec 15, 2010
- Moss to wear John Galliano dress on wedding - Feb 26, 2011
- Emily Blunt's mother wants her to get married fast - Dec 19, 2009
- Duff, Comrie take romantic break - Mar 08, 2012
- Is George Clooney Marrying His Girlfriend Elisabetta? - Jul 27, 2010
- Emily Blunt to wed John Krasinski next month - Apr 15, 2010
- Emily Blunt, John Krasinski get engaged - Aug 31, 2009
- Prince William, Kate in Seychelles for honeymoon - May 10, 2011
Tags: british actress, dark mood, emily blunt, femalefirst, george clooney, john krasinski, knot, london march, ok magazine, relationship, romantic events, romantic moment, wedding in italy, wonderful man