Blue set for reunionApril 27th, 2009 - 6:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 27 (ANI): British boy band Blue has revealed that they are set for a reunion, and will be making an announcement soon.
The band, consisting of Antony Costa, Duncan James, Simon Webbe and Lee Ryan, had split up five years ago but now they are ready to reunite.
“The four of us will definitely do something together this summer,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
The lads had three No1s in their three years together but subsequent solo pursuits met with different levels of success. (ANI)
- Blue's Lee Ryan says he had threesomes with Duncan James - Apr 27, 2010
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Backstreet Boys plan cruise concert - Sep 01, 2012
- Blue writing comeback album with NE-YO - Jan 16, 2010
- After reuniting with band members, Stefani feels at home - Aug 22, 2012
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Blur to receive The Outstanding Contribution nod at the Brit Awards 2012 - Dec 20, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- American Idol: 6-1: Which Girl Goes Home? - Apr 29, 2010
- Libertines to record new romantic album - Sep 19, 2010
- John Mayer not dating Aniston - Sep 23, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds: Is a meal reunion an indication of things to come? - Dec 20, 2010
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- ABBA may reunite for one-off charity gig - Jan 03, 2011