Bloom is a positive influence, says Miranda KerrFebruary 16th, 2012 - 3:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 16 (IANS) Australian model Miranda Kerr is enjoying her marriage to Orlando Bloom and says her husband’s spiritual practice is a positive influence on her.
Kerr, who married the actor in July 2010 after almost three years of dating, has 12-month-old son Flynn with Bloom.
“We’ve grown together, which is important as a couple. He’s an honourable man and he has a strong spiritual practice. I think that’s influenced me in a positive way,” she said.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that she praised Flynn as a “little ball of sunshine”.
“He’s a charming, loving boy and very cheeky; he’s a little ball of sunshine,” she said.
She also admitted nothing ever bothers her when she is with her family because she knows they will always be together.
“We don’t really live anywhere. We travel so much that home is just wherever the three of us are. I’m generally a happy person. I’m happiest when surrounded by my family - Flynn and Orlando. As long as we’re together, it doesn’t matter. They’re the ones who will be with me when all of this is gone,” she told Australia’s Daily Telegraph newspaper.
- What makes Kerr happy? - Oct 11, 2011
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Kerr thanks hubby for support - Jan 20, 2011
- Miranda Kerr's attention-seeking son - Aug 30, 2012
- Miranda Kerr posts pic of newborn son online - Jan 19, 2011
- Miranda buys silk boxers for hubby Orlando - Dec 01, 2011
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- Kerr cuts on foreign projects for son - Sep 06, 2012
- Kerr works hard on her figure - Feb 25, 2012
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Miranda Kerr defends breastfeeding picture - Feb 07, 2011
Tags: australia, australian model, daily telegraph, dating, femalefirst, honourable man, london feb, loving boy, marriage, model miranda kerr, orlando bloom, positive influence, spiritual practice, sunshine