Blink 182’s Summer TourMay 16th, 2009 - 10:30 pm ICT by GD
The deeply anticipated 2009 Summer tour of the pop-punk band Blink 182, will be getting underway in July.
The band, whose members got reunited earlier this will be hitting the road come 24th July (Friday). The summer tour of Blink 182 is scheduled from 24th July and will extend over three months finally coming to an end on October 3rd, with a tour finale performance at the Borgata Events Center in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The three man band’s summer road trip includes 50 different show dates. The band with, singer/guitarist Tom DeLonge, singer/bassist Mark Hoppus and drummer Travis Barker, will performing at various different venues spread across the whole North America, which also a includes a few stints in the “sin city” of Las Vegas.
The punk rockers will be stopping 47 different cities and in the later part of July, they their music will be hitting the ears of the Canadian audience for a, with their tour schedule including a “five-night Canadian run”.
The band has worked with diligently with the ticketing outlets and the agents, so as to provide the fans with an lawn seats with an all-inclusive price of $20, which means that anyone with this $20 ticket in hand not need pay any extra charges as in parking fees, taxes etc.. etc.
During one of the recent press release, Mark Hoppus, the singer cum bassist for the band said, “We’ve worked very hard with the promoters to make possible something that has never been done by any major touring act–$20 tickets.”
The summer tour of Blink 182 will be featuring other bands and singers like the Fall Out Boy, Weezer, Panic At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Taking Back Sunday, Chester French and Asher Roth.
- Barker treats live show as battle ground - Jul 06, 2012
- Blink-182 struggles after DJ AM's death - Aug 31, 2009
- Metallica voted most influential band - Jun 01, 2011
- The Go-Go's Calls Off Farewell Tour After Guitarist Fall - Jun 12, 2010
- Soundgarden announce their tour - Apr 15, 2011
- Autopsy results inconclusive on DJ AM - Sep 01, 2009
- Belinda Carlisle reveals she drank daily while pregnant - Jul 07, 2010
- Soundgarden Plan To Play A Pre-Lollapalooza Gig - Jul 28, 2010
- Pop/Punk Band 'Care Bears On Fire' Start Making Their Mark - Nov 15, 2009
- Summer Is Good For Atlantic City Casinos! - May 23, 2010
- Folk, rock, fusion music in Manali's cool air - Jun 02, 2012
- Shocked Blink 182 pulls out of concert - Sep 01, 2009
- Hackers attack website of court that jailed Pussy Riot - Aug 21, 2012
- Mexican rock band Mana to tour major US cities - Jan 14, 2012
- Go-Go's Cancel Their Summer Tour - Jun 11, 2010
Tags: asher, bassist, canadian audience, city of las vegas, different show, drummer travis barker, fall out boy, hitting the road, man band, mark hoppus, panic at the disco, pop punk band, promoters, punk rockers, road trip, stints, taking back sunday, tom delonge, weezer, which means that anyone