Blige feels sorry for Winehouse and SpearsDecember 14th, 2007 - 2:45 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Dec 14(ANI): Soul singer Mary J. Blige came out in support of troubled singers Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears.
The 36-year-old singer, who also once battled the tabloids, admits that she feels sorry for the stars who have constantly been fighting their personal problems in public.
The Breakthrough singer said she hates to see these stars going through so much.
“They’re human beings, and they’re young, in a business that doesn’t give a hoot about you. It’s just sad, Contactmusic quoted Blige, as saying.
I hate to see any of these females go through it.
“I was young, and I did dumb stuff - I was doing worse than that,” she added.
Winehouse had friends worried over her mental health after she was pictured wandering the streets outside her London home in just a bra and jeans recently, while Spears is currently struggling through the custody battle with her ex-husband Kevin Federline over their two sons. (ANI)
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Adele declines Winehouse tribute show - Jul 20, 2012
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Katy Perry brushes six times a day - Mar 24, 2012
- Spears lawyers to sue tabloid for defamation - Dec 02, 2010
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
Tags: amy winehouse, breakthrough, britney spears, custody battle, dumb stuff, females, hoot, human beings, jeans, kevin federline, mary j blige, mental health, personal problems, singer mary, singers, soul singer, tabloids