Blanchett would make a better Barbie doll than Kidman, says designerJune 25th, 2009 - 2:02 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jun 25 (ANI): Aussie actress Cate Blanchett has been deemed as a better choice to have a Barbie doll fashioned on than actress Nicole Kidman.
Robert Best, who is the US Barbie Collectibles principal designer, and the creative director of the doll ranges, is keen to turn both Aussie actresses into dolls.
But he definitely sees Blanchett, 40, as the perfect Barbie model, though he does find Kidman, 42, to have “great fashion cred”.
“Cate Blanchett would be my number one choice and would beat Nicole Kidman, she is the epitome of what an actress should be,” the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying in Sydney on June 24. (ANI)
- New Barbie collection inspired by Aussie beauties - May 05, 2010
- Nicole Kidman's relatives are among largest landowners in the world - Mar 10, 2011
- Bon Jovi to perform for Oprah's guests - Nov 22, 2010
- Katrina Kaif: The Perfect Barbie Doll! - Nov 25, 2010
- Blanchett not patient enough to direct films - Mar 01, 2012
- Jackman, Kidman in Australia's Top 10 richest entertainers list - Dec 01, 2010
- Peter Jackson's 'The Hobbit' 'won't be filmed until 2012' - Jan 27, 2010
- Cate Blanchett supports rainwater harvesting - Sep 04, 2011
- Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth in new vampire flick - Mar 10, 2011
- Willow Smith, a fashion icon - Jul 08, 2011
- Gabor wants Kidman to play her part in biopic - Mar 01, 2011
- 'Busty' Barbie Generates Hullabaloo In America - May 25, 2010
- Heres how Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban met - Dec 28, 2008
- Barbie doll-maker slammed over recruitment of models as young as 12 - Feb 13, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Does Not Know About Latest Fashion! - Jan 06, 2011
Tags: actress nicole kidman, actresses, barbie collectibles, barbie doll, barbie model, cate blanchett, creative director, daily telegraph, dolls, epitome, great fashion, june 24, melbourne, nicole kidman, one choice, principal designer, sydney