Blake Lively dismisses SATC prequel rumoursFebruary 9th, 2011 - 4:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 9 (ANI): Blake Lively has dismissed rumours that she is in talks to play a young Carrie Bradshaw in a ‘Sex And The City’ prequel.
The sex-obsessed character, played by Sarah Jessica Parker, is apparently set to hit the big screen solo in a movie based on The Carrie Diaries, a book by Candace Bushnell, whose novel inspired the hit TV show.
Grazia magazine claimed earlier this week that the ‘Gossip Girl’ star was in negotiations for the part, reports the Daily Express.
However, a representative for Lively has moved swiftly to deny the speculation, telling GossipCop.com, ‘There is no truth to it.’ (ANI)
- Lively not approached for 'Sex and The City' prequel - Feb 09, 2011
- Blake Lively 'to play a young Carrie Bradshaw in SATC prequel' - Feb 08, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker not liking idea of 'Sex and the City' prequel - Feb 18, 2011
- 'Sex and the City' author shading new book with glimpses of India - Jan 29, 2011
- No third installment of 'Sex and the City' - Jun 30, 2010
- Miley Cyrus as Carrie Bradshaw? - Jun 03, 2010
- Candace Bushnell signs a novel publishing deal with Harper Collins - Apr 12, 2011
- Miley Cyrus in 'Sex and the City' prequels? - Oct 07, 2008
- Miley Cyrus eyes Sex and the City prequel role - Jun 03, 2010
- Miley Cyrus most eligible to play young Carrie Bradshaw - Sep 22, 2008
- Sex and the City is poised for a come back through Warner Bros Newline - Sep 18, 2008
- Jesica Parker feared 'Sex and the City 2' plot leak - May 10, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker's role as Carrie Bradshaw voted 'least sexy' in SATC - May 17, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker finds 'Sex and the City' sex scenes easier than cafe ones - Jan 11, 2010
- Parker preserve bags for daughters - May 15, 2012