Blake Lively debuts in a Chanel adMarch 10th, 2011 - 12:05 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Paris, Mar 9 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Blake Lively is no doubt one of the most noticeable figures in the art world these days. The ‘Gossip Girl’ star last week debuted her Chanel ad campaign.
The star is promoting Chanel’s Mademoiselle bag. The campaign has so far proved a huge success. The star was in Paris recently to promote the ad campaign.
Behind the scenes images of the ad campaign has emerged on the Internet. The 23-year-old no doubt looked stunning in the pictures. Her strikingly beautiful shape and her ability to keep her shape despite eating ‘anything’ of her choice has got some people wondering how she do it. Well she seems to have revealed the secret to WWD in an interview.
She believes that it is mainly about staying positive. On what she does on bad days, this is what Blake said she does: “When I have bad days, I just eat lots of chocolate ice cream and dance to The Lion King soundtrack. It’s really odd, but it’s true”.
This is her first ad campaign for the Paris based fashion house. The ad wrapped last week after some round the world trips and parties.
- 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively is the new face of Chanel handbags - Jan 06, 2011
- Karl Lagerfeld apologises to Adele - Apr 04, 2012
- Blake Lively gets her fashion sense from her mother - Mar 04, 2011
- Knightley felt like superwoman in new ad - Mar 13, 2011
- Rihanna's love for chocolate ice cream - Aug 15, 2011
- No Twitter for Blake Lively - Jun 02, 2011
- Rachel Bilson creates a buzz in Magnum Ice Cream ad - Apr 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian recreates Elizabeth Taylor's Cleopatra for Harper's Bazaar - Feb 10, 2011
- Today is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day - Jun 07, 2012
- Keira Knightley prefers masculine fragrances - Mar 23, 2011
- Carrie Fisher is the new face of Jenny Craig - Jan 13, 2011
- Sofia Vergara reveals secrets to happiness in Shape magazine - Feb 17, 2011
- Katy Perry Gets 17 Stitches After Fall - Jun 24, 2010
- Kid survives on chocolate near dead mom - Apr 16, 2012
- Vanessa Hudgens hated her 'tree-trunk legs' - Mar 16, 2011