Black Eyed Peas singer will.i.am injured while filming videoOctober 24th, 2011 - 11:57 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Oct 24 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Black Eyed Peas singer will.i.am has revealed that he was injured while filming the video for his solo track “T.H.E (The. Hardest. Ever.)”. The singer updated his fans about his injury on Twitter.
The injury will be a disappointment for his fans who were waiting anxiously for the planned release of another single title “Great Times.” He failed to state the extent of injury when he posted on Twitter.
He wrote that, “Im sorry everyone…I hurt myself pretty bad filming the video for (T.H.E) #thehardestever..& i couldn’t upload the song like I promised.”
T.H.E. had inputs from Jennifer Lopez and Rolling Stones’ Mick Jagger. Will.i.am recently came back to the United States from Latin America where he shot the video for the single “Great Times.”
Though will.i.am has been busy with his solo career, he recently denied reports that the Black Eyed Peas are planning on splitting up.
Writing on his Twitter page, will.i.am assured that, “Why do people listen to rumors, Me and Apl.de.ap created the peas so from the creator’s mouth we are not breaking up. Stop the rumors.”
The band was scheduled to take part in the Michael Jackson memorial show in the United Kingdom earlier this month but they pulled out.
- Black Eyed Peas dedicate new video to Japan victims - Mar 16, 2011
- Black Eyed Peas 'planning charity concert in Central Park' - Mar 03, 2011
- Shakira honoured at NRJ Music Awards - Jan 24, 2011
- NRJ Music Awards: Shakira, Lady Gaga And Justin Bieber Named Winners - Jan 24, 2011
- Black Eyed Peas to take hiatus - Jul 10, 2011
- Cheryl Cole's beauty bowls over Apl.de.Ap - May 27, 2012
- Black Eyed Peas to headline Super Bowl XLV Halftime Show - Nov 27, 2010
- Cole, Will meet with an accident - Aug 30, 2012
- Eid Mubarak, says Kim Kardashian - Aug 30, 2011
- Will.i.am recalls childhood hunger - Sep 09, 2012
- Fergie not quitting Black Eyed Peas - Nov 10, 2011
- Will.i.am records new song with Britney - Feb 19, 2011
- Will.i.am admits that he struggles while singing - May 25, 2012
- Fergie not quitting Black Eyed Peas - Jun 28, 2010
- Fergie praises Kanye West for making hip-hop popular - Nov 13, 2009
Tags: apl de ap, black eyed peas, disappointment, extent, jennifer lopez, latin america, michael jackson, mick jagger, rolling stones mick jagger, solo career, solo track, sorry everyone, united kingdom