Black Eyed Peas Gives A Spectacular Performance In Super Bowl XLVFebruary 7th, 2011 - 2:14 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Feb 7, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It was the night of glamor, glitz as who’s who of American entertainment industry graced the grand event of Super Bowl XLV at Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, Texas. American hip-hop band Black Eyed Peas performed at the half time show and rocked the stage with their spectacular performance. The band, in their futuristic attire looked apt for the night and wonderful lights with commendable choreography made the performance worth watching. Moreover, the mind-blowing performance was also graced by legendary musicians Slash and Usher.
Black Eyed Peas started their performance with their hit song of 2009, “I Gotta Feeling” and the crowd cheered for their favorite band as they began their performance. Some sound issues at the stadium silenced first line of Fergie but the other members of the group acted like a pro and managed the situation. Singer Taboo looked completely futuristic in his outfit covered with flashing lights. The group then sang their all time favorite song “Boom Boom Pow” and the lights of the dancers’ suits illuminated the stadium and made the show worth watching. After that Slash joined Fergie in “Sweet Child O’ Mine” and the duo gave a mesmerizing performance. R&B hit-maker Usher also joined will.i.am in “OMG” performance.
The half time show of Black Eyed Peas turned out to be completely entertaining one when the band performed their hit “Where Is the Love?” and the wonderful choreography made the show even more interesting. Their latest hit “The Time (Dirty Bit)” was also appreciated and loved by the audience and the band ended their performance with “I Gotta Feeling”. Rapper will.i.am was excited and enthusiastic about the Super Bowl performance. Before the performance, the rapper took to social networking site to state that the Black Eyed Peas would live their dream by performing in Super Bowl.
- Slash And Usher Join Black Eyed Peas For Super Bowl Performance - Feb 07, 2011
- Fergie Defends Christina Aguilera's National Anthem Gaffe - Feb 08, 2011
- Black Eyed Peas to headline Super Bowl XLV Halftime Show - Nov 27, 2010
- Slash And Usher Execute An Emergence At The Super Bowl On February 6 - Feb 07, 2011
- Fergie not quitting Black Eyed Peas - Nov 10, 2011
- Super Bowl Party Organized By Host Of Celebrities - Feb 06, 2011
- Madonna to perform at Super Bowl halftime - Oct 03, 2011
- Sports Illustrated model Genevieve Morton is set to be at the Super Bowl party - Feb 01, 2011
- Superbowl 2011 To Kick Off Today - Feb 06, 2011
- Fergie Ensures No Wardrobe Malfunctions For Super Bowl - Feb 05, 2011
- Glee's post-Super Bowl episode to feature MJ's 'Thriller' - Nov 19, 2010
- Fergie's Tight Clothes Makes Her Look Pregnant - Feb 07, 2011
- Black Eyed Peas 'planning charity concert in Central Park' - Mar 03, 2011
- Rascal claims his work influenced Will.I.Am - Jun 25, 2012
- Will.i.am admits that he struggles while singing - May 25, 2012
Tags: american entertainment industry, arlington texas, black eyed peas, boom boom, choreography, favorite band, favorite song, fergie, flashing lights, gina gomez, glamor, glitz, half time show, legendary musicians, performance worth, social networking site, spectacular performance, super bowl xlv, sweet child o mine, where is the love