Black Eyed Peas get drunk before recording songs for new albumMay 27th, 2009 - 5:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 27 (ANI): American hip-hop group Black Eyed Peas decided to get drunk before recording tracks of their new album ‘The E.N.D’.
The group wanted to get into the mood before recording the track ‘Out of My Head’, which opens with Fergie singing the line I’m so tipsy’.
Thus, the band decided to get tipsy before singing the line.
“The song reminded me of the fun character of ‘My Humps.’ I told Will we have to get some wine if I’m going to do this correctly. I’m not going to front on this song. So we all got a little tipsy,” Contactmusic quoted Fergie as telling Billboard magazine.
The Black Eyed Peas have always maintained that they love working together in the studio.
“There’s always a sense of Andy Warhol whenever we make a Black Eyed Peas album. It’s an artistic factory with several rooms going at the same time. We don’t just sit down. We jump from room to room, all of us adding ideas to the recipe. If you get burnt out on one idea or your ears get tired, you walk to another room and step into a whole fresh creative zone for more ideas,” Fergie added. (ANI)
- Fergie wants to focus on business ventures - Dec 03, 2011
- Fergie admires female singers - Aug 08, 2011
- Black Eyes Peas singer Fergie goes for a vacation to Mexico - May 30, 2012
- Fergie to pay stage tribute to Slash - Aug 24, 2010
- Fergie takes therapists help to make business decisions - Dec 06, 2010
- Fergie to concentrate on hubby - Apr 09, 2011
- Will.i.am records new song with Britney - Feb 19, 2011
- Fergie being worked like a rented mule, says hubby Josh Duhamel - Apr 19, 2011
- Will.i.am songs inspired 'Fifty Shades of Grey' - Sep 07, 2012
- Fergie designs shoe for charity - Dec 14, 2010
- Fergie Defends Christina Aguilera's National Anthem Gaffe - Feb 08, 2011
- Duhamel ready for kids - Dec 08, 2011
- Aerosmith bandmates Tyler, Perry performing together in American Idol - May 04, 2011
- Fergie-Duhamel not planning kids yet - Mar 28, 2012
- Fergie travels separately on tours - Dec 08, 2010