BJPs Womens delegation protests price riseMarch 25th, 2008 - 6:56 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, Mar 25 (ANI): A womens delegation of the Bharatiya Janata Party staged a protest here today against the government’s failure to check the price rise.
The protestors charged the State Government for not taking enough steps to curtail rising prices of essential commodities.
Raising slogans against the State Budget presented by Delhis Finance Minister A K Walia, the demonstrators appealed to the people of Delhi to vote out the Congress Government out-of power in the next elections.
“The Congress is not taking decisions that are in the interests of the common man, said BJPDelhi unit chief Harshvardhan. (ANI)
- Opposition walks out of Bengal assembly on price rise - Jul 02, 2012
- PDP supporters slam Abdullah Govt. over inflation - Jan 04, 2011
- Left to hold rally against price rise in Delhi: Buddhadeb - Jan 10, 2011
- Opposition protests outside Parliament over price rise - Apr 27, 2010
- BSP protests against price rise in Allahabad - Jul 06, 2010
- Opposition parties in Andhra protest petrol price hike - Jan 16, 2011
- Left parties protest against price rise - Apr 08, 2010
- Unions denounce fuel price hike - Sep 14, 2012
- RJD women protest price rise in Patna - Jan 26, 2010
- Shiv Sena protests price rise of commodities - Aug 02, 2009
- Mayawati demands withdrawal of fuel price hike - Jun 29, 2010
- Hypocrite Mamata? Bengal CM appeals against strike - Feb 27, 2012
- Left activists court arrest against price rise - Apr 08, 2010
- Inflation row heats up across India - Jan 17, 2011
- Odisha protests diesel price hike, cap on cooking gas - Sep 14, 2012
Tags: bharatiya janata party, commodities, common man, congress government, decisions, delegation, demonstrators, elections, failure, finance minister, New Delhi, protest, protestors, protests, slogans, state budget, state government, unit chief