Bipasha wants more Indian wear (Movie Snippets)August 23rd, 2012 - 5:52 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 23 (IANS) She is bold enough to sport bikinis on the big screen and is seen flaunting western dresses at social events, but Bipasha Basu wants to don more Indian outfits now.
“Indian outfits are so pretty. Think I will start wearing them more often,” tweeted Bipasha.
She also posted a photograph of herself in a simple, yet stylish black sari. The 33-year-old looks beautiful sporting a round red bindi in the picture.
Can’t compare Bollywood with foreign cinema: Tena Desae
After featuring in Hindi films and being a part of British comedy-drama “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel”, model-turned-actress Tena Desae says the two industries can’t be compared.
“They are both very different. It’s impossible to compare. For me, ‘…Marigold’ was a different experience because of the English culture - their mannerisms, their body language and method of performing is very different from ours. So how can you compare?” said Tena.
“All I can say is that India is a familiar industry because I have grown up watching out movies. I am familiar with the tone here,” she added.
Tena recently returned to Mumbai after shooting for “Table No.21″ in Fiji.
Farah calls Boman ‘hand-shame’!
Boman Irani became the butt of Farah Khan’s quirky joke when she called him “hand-shame”.
The on-screen couple from the film “Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi” was caught in a quirky mood during a radio interview for Oye 104.8 FM.
While Boman said he desires to do a photo shoot with Farah because technology now will make her look good, Farah was prompt to reply and said: “Yeah, even my passport photo is Photoshopped. By the way, Boman thinks he is ‘handsome’, but he is ‘hand-shame!’.”
Their film, which narrates the story of two 40-plus individuals in love, will release Friday.
- I'm not comfortable with romantic scenes: Boman Irani - Jul 28, 2012
- Shah Rukh showers praise on Farah - Jul 24, 2012
- Boman romances Farah in 'Shirin...' at wife's behest - Aug 22, 2012
- I don't compare myself with Freida: Tena Desae (With image) - May 27, 2012
- The perks of being Sanjay Bhansali's sister - Jun 28, 2012
- Without Shirish's support, couldn't have acted: Farah - Jun 20, 2012
- Farah got kiss scene removed from 'Shirin Farhad...' - Jul 27, 2012
- Farah, Boman's 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' moment - Jul 17, 2012
- Farah finds acting funny! - Jan 27, 2012
- Farah Khan turns item girl! - Jul 13, 2012
- Mom-in-law upset with Farah Khan - Aug 07, 2012
- When Farah danced to Geeta's tune - Jul 15, 2012
- We all want Sanjay to get married: Bela Sehgal - Jun 22, 2012
- Leopard on 'Ek Thi Daayan' sets (Movie Snippets) - Jun 08, 2012
- Laugh away with comedies this weekend (IANS Preview) - Aug 21, 2012
Tags: bikinis, bindi, bipasha basu, body language, boman irani, british comedy, comedy drama, english culture, farah khan, foreign cinema, hindi films, indian outfits, mannerisms, padi, passport photo, photo shoot, radio interview, sari, snippets, western dresses