Bipasha looks forward to Bong food in Kolkata (Movie Snippets)July 19th, 2010 - 5:15 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 19 (IANS) Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu is in her hometown Kolkata for the launch of a TV channel and says she is looking forward to savour Bengali delicacies.
“In kolkata to launch Mahua Bangla, a new channel! Excited about all the yum food I will get to eat,” she posted a message on her Twitter page.
Bipasha is also looking forward to spend some quality with family.
She further posted, “Family time! Meeting my dad today.”
Mom’s multitasking impresses Abhishek
Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan is completely in awe of his mother Jaya Bachchan’s multi-tasking skills.
“Sitting with my ma. How do women do it? Multitasking that is! She’s reading the papers, on the phone, ordering lunch, supervising the cleaning and chatting with me all at once!!!”.
Neil, Deepika and rotten fish
Actors Neil Nitin Mukesh and Deepika Padukone had a tough time shooting for Pradeep Sarkar’s “Lafange Parindey”.
They were not only made to do some daredevilry stunts, their training sessions also saw them working with rotten fish.
However, being professionals they had no choice but to work with smelly fish.
Vidya Balan loves old Hindi music
Vidya Balan, known for etching all kind of roles with panache, enjoys some old Hindi songs sung by legends like Kishore Kumar and Mohammad Rafi.
Says a source close to the star, “Vidya loves old Hindi music…one of her most prized possessions are a collection of some of the greatest songs by Kishore Kumar and Mohd. Rafi.”
The actress also loves listening to Lata Mangeshkar and R.D. Burman songs. We also hear that Vidya always has a couple of these CDs kept in her car and listens to them while she is travelling.
“The songs never fail to calm her down after a stressful day of work,” adds the source.
- Vidya Balan Loves Old Hindi Music - Jul 20, 2010
- Emraan an accommodating co-star, says Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - Feb 03, 2012
- Tuning in to tune out stress - the Bollywood way (With Images) - May 31, 2012
- Wrong to exploit Mr. Bachchan's love: Sujoy Ghosh - Feb 08, 2012
- Vinay Pathak turns singer with 'Bheja Fry 2' (Lead, Correcting year in opening para) - May 31, 2011
- Vinay Pathak makes singing debut with 'Bheja Fry 2' - May 31, 2011
- Nobody thought I was pretty: Bipasha - Feb 10, 2012
- VIDYA BALAN AND I HAVE HAD NO SPAT ALL -- PRADEEP SARKAR - Aug 18, 2010
- Abhishek plays freedom fighter in 'Khelein Hun Jee Jaan Se' (Movie Snippets) - Aug 15, 2010
- Rajnikant to hold special 'Robot' screening for Bachchans (Movie snippets) - Oct 04, 2010
- Ranbir, Vidya best actors at 57th Filmfare awards - Jan 30, 2012
- Ranbir, Vidya declared best actors at 57th Filmfare awards (Lead) - Jan 30, 2012
- Big heroines don't need item numbers: Hema Malini - Jun 04, 2012
- Abhishek's daredevilry in 'Players' impresses Abbas-Mustan - Jan 05, 2012
- Abhishek turns 36, B'wood says happy b'day - Feb 05, 2012
Tags: abhishek bachchan, bipasha basu, bollywood actor, deepika padukone, greatest songs, hindi music, jaya bachchan, kishore kumar, lata mangeshkar, launch, mahua, mohammad rafi, mohd rafi, nitin mukesh, old hindi songs, prized possessions, r d burman, rotten fish, smelly fish, vidya balan