Billy Ray Cyrus working to ‘mend relationship with Miley’February 24th, 2011 - 6:58 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 24 (ANI): Billy Ray Cyrus has said that he is trying to mend his relationship with daughter Miley and estranged wife Tish.
The country singer hit the headlines after revealing in an interview he was “scared” for his superstar daughter Miley.
“I’m scared for her,” the New York Daily News quoted Billy Ray, 49, as telling GQ just days after a leaked video showed Miley smoking salvia from a bong.
Billy Ray, who also claimed his family is under attack by Satan, is now calling his comments “explosive, and unintentionally so.”"My family is the most important thing I have,” he said, “and we are working together to make sure our future is stronger and healthier.”
“It is very important to me to work on mending my family right now,” he told People. (ANI)
- Miley Cyrus upset with dad's comments in GQ - Feb 26, 2011
- Billy Ray worried about Miley Cyrus - Feb 16, 2011
- Billy Ray Cyrus calls off divorce - Mar 18, 2011
- Billy Ray Cyrus regrets being friends with kids - Feb 21, 2011
- Billy Ray Cyrus mending broken family - Feb 24, 2011
- Is Billy Ray jealous of daughter's fame? - Feb 27, 2011
- 'Hannah Montana' destroyed my family, says Miley Cyrus's dad - Feb 15, 2011
- Billy Ray Cyrus Takes To Twitter To Apologize For Daughter's Bong Video - Dec 11, 2010
- I didn't have an affair with Miley Cyrus' mom', claims Bret Michaels - Nov 11, 2010
- Brett Michaels denies affair with Miley Cyrus' mom - Nov 03, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' duet with Bret Michaels may soon be released - Mar 21, 2011
- Whats Up Between Tish Cyrus And Bret Michaels? - Nov 04, 2010
- Billy Ray Cyrus And Tish Cyrus Splits After 17 Years Of Marriage - Oct 28, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' bong-smoking video hits the web - Dec 11, 2010
- Miley Cyrus Forced Dad Billy Ray to Cancel 'The View' Appearance - Feb 23, 2011