Billy Joel skips daughter’s Father’s Day gigJune 24th, 2009 - 11:28 am ICT by ANI
New York, June 24 (ANI): Singer Billy Joel missed his daughter Alexa Ray Joel’s Father’s Day performance in hometown Hamptons.
However, mother Christie Brinkley and half-brother, Jack, 11, were by her side, singing and dancing along at the concert.
According to Plum TV’s Jacquelynn Powers, Alexa called it her “hometown gig” as she grew up in the Hamptons.
“Growing up, I didn’t know my parents were famous. I just thought they knew everybody,” the New York Post quoted her as telling the crowd.
“Everyone was always saying, ‘Hi, Billy,’ ‘Hi, Christie.’ I thought they were just popular,” she added. (ANI)
- Beautiful Alexa Ray Joel Present In Prell Commercial - Apr 14, 2010
- Alexa Ray Joel: The New Face Of Prell - Apr 14, 2010
- My daughter will be fine, says Billy Joel - Dec 06, 2009
- New Prell Girl: Alexa Ray Joel Models Career After Mom - Apr 14, 2010
- Singer Alexa Ray Joel Hospitalized After Consuming Sleeping Pills - Dec 06, 2009
- Billy Joel's daughter Alexa Ray Joel tried to commit suicide - Dec 07, 2009
- Alexa Ray Joel reveals that she got a nose job done - Apr 29, 2010
- Alexa Ray Joel Reveals She Never Tried To Kill Herself - Jun 19, 2010
- Alexa Ray Joel is the new face of Prell, just like her mother Christie Brinkley - Apr 14, 2010
- Christie Brinkley denies surgery rumors - Apr 30, 2010
- Singer Alexa Ray Joel On Way To Recovery Following Drug Overdose - Dec 08, 2009
- Elle Macpherson 'was the inspiration behind Billy Joel's Uptown Girl' - Nov 08, 2010
- Supermodel Christie Brinkley Launches Jewellry Designs For QVC - Aug 02, 2010
- Christie Brinkley all set to make her Broadway debut - Feb 08, 2011
- TV writer Don Brinkley dead - Jul 16, 2012