Billy Corgan has no interest in supporting Courtney LoveMarch 7th, 2010 - 11:29 am ICT by ANI
New York, March 7 (ANI): It looks like Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan and Courtney Love are not on good terms these days.
The musician has said that he wants nothing to do with Love.
Corgan, who worked with Love on songs for her new album, told Rolling Stone magazine that if she releases the songs, “it would be a real big problem, because I haven’t given my permission,” reports the New York Post.
“I have no interest in supporting her in any way, shape or form. You can’t throw enough things down the abyss with a person like that,” he added. (ANI)
- Jessica Simpson's 'new man' says loving her is easy - Mar 07, 2010
- Courtney Love- Billy Corgan Twitter War Heats Up - Apr 28, 2010
- Billy Corgan accuses Courtney Love of stealing his tunes - Apr 28, 2010
- Billy Corgan on Jessica Simpson romance rumours - Feb 22, 2010
- Billy Corgan blasts John Mayer over Jessica Simpson comments - Mar 12, 2010
- Jessica Simpson says she's learnt nothing from past relationships - Feb 18, 2010
- Is Billy Corgan the new love interest of Jessica Simpson? - Jan 14, 2010
- Russell Simmons apologizes to Courtney Love for his 'crackhead' jibe - Oct 25, 2010
- Jessica Simpson's 'slow romance with Billy Corgan' - Dec 15, 2009
- Jessica Simpson taking romance slow with new beau - Dec 15, 2009
- Jessica Simpson is dating Billy Corgan - Dec 11, 2009
- Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan collapses onstage - Jul 24, 2010
- Jessica Simpson ditches flashy look for mature one - Jan 23, 2010
- Jessica Simpson dating Billy Corgan - Dec 10, 2009
- Jessica Simpson "smitten" with new boyfriend - Dec 09, 2009