Bill Nighy terribly admires Emily BluntMarch 7th, 2009 - 6:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 7 (ANI): Brit actor Bill Nighy, who usually feels out of place among the glitz and glamour, walked the red carpet at The Young Victoria premiere in Leicester Square on March 3.
Nighy, 59, revealed that the only reason he was there was because of his admiration for rising star Emily Blunt.
I usually feel a bit of a lemon at premieres, the Daily Express quoted him as saying.
I dont even like going to my own but I am here to support Emily because she is someone I admire terribly.
I do love period dramas but I am really here to watch her. Emily is one of Britains greatest talents but she treats me with little or no respect, which is refreshing. She is incredibly charming, funny and glamorous with great depth. Im excited for her, he added. (ANI)
- Emily Blunt wanted to be a boy - Dec 20, 2010
- Bollywood in Dubai for 'Azaan' - Oct 13, 2011
- Emily Blunt named face of Opium fragrance - Sep 22, 2011
- Blunt to star opposite Cruise? - Apr 17, 2012
- Chloe is MaxMara's face of the future - Feb 27, 2012
- Big B's fan - a four-month-old kid (Movie Snippets) - Apr 08, 2012
- Romantic Cruise still crazy about Holmes - May 16, 2012
- Emily Blunt eyes Bond role - Mar 08, 2012
- Monica Bellucci tired of Hollywood glitz and glamour - Aug 25, 2009
- Emily Blunt makes kitchen messy - May 06, 2012
- Jolie prefers real world over glitz and glamour - Feb 15, 2012
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Bollywood who's who descends for 'Hum Dono' in colour - Feb 04, 2011
- Blunt feels relieved when she doesn't win award - Feb 07, 2011
- Mendes, a Thai masseuse - May 11, 2012