‘Bigg Boss’ spillover: Ali accuses Sara’s parents of lyingNovember 14th, 2010 - 2:00 pm ICT by IANS
By Subhash K. Jha
Mumbai, Nov 14 (IANS) So did they, or did they not tie the knot two years ago? While Sarah Khan’s parents claim the grand “Bigg Boss” nikah on television is an eyewash, her beau Ali Merchant accuses them of lying.
Ali, who came out of the “Bigg Boss” house after his televised wedding with Sara, has rubbished Sara’s parent’s claims that they were already married.
He also let out that Sara doesn’t get along with her folks, and neither does he much care for his in-laws.
Said Ali: “I don’t know why they (Sara’s parents) are saying this (about them being married). The picture they are showing to the media is that of our engagement, not of our marriage. In fact, we got engaged twice - once in Mumbai and then in Bhopal.”
Sara’s parents had claimed that the couple got married in 2008 and the wedding on “Bigg Boss 4″ was an eyewash.
Ali added that he went into the “Bigg Boss” house only to know the truth about Sara and Ashmit Patel.
“Their relationship was shown in such a suspicious light that even I became apprehensive. But when I went inside the house, I discovered the truth. There was nothing suspicious between Sara and Ashmit. I came away married to Sara and with a dear friend in Ashmit,” Ali said.
He said he also became fond of Hrishant Goswami, Shweta Tiwari and Veena Malik.
“I will host a grand wedding reception when Sara comes out of the house. I’ll invite all the ‘Bigg Boss’ contestants except Dolly Bindra. I don’t want to spoil the party by inviting her,” he said.
The young television actor said he has done nearly 20 serials so far and is open to offers with his wife Sara.
- Sara-Ali's 'Bigg Boss' wedding: Real or TRP gimmick? - Nov 11, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 38: Sara & Ali get married in the Bigg Boss house - Nov 12, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 35: Aanchal, Dolly & Ashmit nominated - Nov 09, 2010
- Will Ashmit Continue To Be The Captain In Bigg Boss House? - Oct 30, 2010
- Sara Khan And Ali Merchant Split: Is It Yet Another Drama? - Dec 23, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 53: Hrishant Shown The Door This Week - Nov 27, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Sara Khan Is Sly, Says Aanchal Kumar - Nov 15, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Why Is Ashmit Avoiding Veena? - Nov 09, 2010
- Sara Khan, Ali Merchant to marry on 'Bigg Boss 4' - Nov 04, 2010
- Salman Khan To Return As Host Of ‘Bigg Boss 5’? - Jan 07, 2011
- Bigg Boss 4: Veena Confides Her Feelings For Hrishant, Ashmit Is Left All Alone - Nov 04, 2010
- Bigg Boss Season 4 Day 30 : Pyaar Aaya, Pyaar Aaya - Nov 04, 2010
- Will Sara Khan And Ali Merchant Exchange Vows In Bigg Boss House? - Nov 04, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Veena Malik Caught In A Passionate Liplock - Nov 12, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 22: Shweta & Dolly's fight is the talk of all the news channels - Oct 27, 2010
Tags: ali, ashmit patel, bigg boss, dear friend, dolly bindra, goswami, grand wedding, marriage, mumbai, nikah, parents, relationship, serials, spillover, subhash k jha, television actor, truth about, veena malik, wedding reception, wife sara