Bigg Boss 4: Khali Angry With Manoj’s CommentNovember 17th, 2010 - 2:02 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Though one cannot be certain about the exact origin of the verbal conflict, Khali looked visibly angry when told that Manoj Tiwari was caught speaking ill about the wrestler on the television camera fitted inside the Bigg Boss house. He first discussed the issue with Sara and Hrishant, and when both contestants requested him to speak to Manoj Tiwari before arriving at any conclusion, Khali was also seen trying to clear the air with Manoj Tiwari during the night, the conversation being shared with Hrishant too.
However, Khali looked far from convinced when Manoj Tiwari tried to explain that all he was doing was cracking a joke by trying to order some new clothes or Khali. Now that Khali has been nominated as one of the contestants to be evicted from the house, only time will tell how long this verbal duel will continue.
On the other hand, Dolly Bindra, the other housemate to be nominated, has not put an end to the quarrels which seem to be her second nature. Though it looked like all was well between her and Shweta Tiwari after she had nominated her for captain of the house, nothing is fine as the two women have not put and end to their charades as of yet. Day 42 also saw Dolly Bindra rubbishing off all women inside the Bigg Boss 4 house as worthless. Her last accusation was against Seema Parihar!
- Pamela goes desi with bangles, bindi, sari for 'Bigg Boss 4' - Nov 17, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Rule Violations Lead To 7 Manipulative Housemates Being Nominated - Nov 03, 2010
- Pamela Anderson to enter 'Bigg Boss 4' next week? - Nov 13, 2010
- Guess Who Is The Next International Star To Enter Bigg Boss 4? - Nov 24, 2010
- Will Ashmit Continue To Be The Captain In Bigg Boss House? - Oct 30, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 : Day 87 In The House, Garnished With Some Emotions - Dec 31, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Is Shweta Being Stubborn Or Is Ashmit Overreacting? - Nov 02, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: The Lady In Pink, Shweta Tiwari Takes Away The Trophy - Jan 10, 2011
- Bigg Boss 4: Will Dolly Bindra Prove Herself As A Good Captain? - Dec 03, 2010
- Pamela Anderson enters 'Bigg Boss 4' Wednesday - Nov 15, 2010
- The Great Khali: Bigg Boss 4 Gets Its Strongest Captain This Week! - Nov 26, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 63: Sara, Veena & Samir nominated - Dec 07, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Existing Game-PLan Turns Upside Down After Dolly Bindra's Entry - Oct 27, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 42: Dolly, Sara, Khali nominated - Nov 16, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 49: Ashmit, Shweta, Hrishaant, Veena & Samir nominated - Nov 22, 2010
Tags: accusation, bigg boss, charades, clothes, conclusion, conflict, dolly bindra, exact origin, housemate, joke, khali, parihar, quarrels, sara, second nature, television camera, two women, verbal duel