Big hotel rooms, best part about fame: MalikAugust 17th, 2012 - 2:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 17 (IANS) Fame brings luxury, feels Britain based Pakistani origin singer Zayn Malik who says that the perks of being part of the band One Direction is that he gets comfortable rooms in hotels to unwind.
“To me, after any day, I just want the biggest, most comfortable bed in our hotel. It is one of the best things about being in the band - getting nice hotel rooms,” thesun.co.uk quoted Malik, 19, as saying.
“I’m not bothered about what we get before or after the shows as long as our room is comfortable. If I can sleep well, then everything is going to be ok,” he added.
Other members of the band include Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.
- One Direction announces name of second album - Aug 31, 2012
- Tomlinson's hearing problem - Aug 02, 2012
- One Direction mints 100 mn pounds just in two years - Sep 21, 2012
- Zayn Malik quits One Direction tour - Mar 01, 2012
- One Direction settles lawsuit - Sep 05, 2012
- Louis Tomlinson going deaf in one ear - Aug 01, 2012
- Horan's drinking worries father - Aug 21, 2012
- Tomlinson buys football team - Aug 11, 2012
- Tomlinson learns lesson after penalty - Aug 21, 2012
- One Direction's Harry Styles single again after breaking up with Emily Atack - May 24, 2012
- Niall Horan's scary first kiss - May 21, 2012
- Lovato not dating One Direction singer - Jul 01, 2012
- 1D star Louis Tomlinson allegedly woken by naked man - May 30, 2012
- Emma Watson owns 20 Bibles - Aug 25, 2012
- Radcliffe's scary moment - Feb 18, 2012