Big Brother gets ‘hijacked’ by celebritiesNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:50 am ICT by admin
“Viewers will be able to see the celebrities as they act as the voice of Big Brother,” the Sun quoted the spokeswoman, as saying.
“In addition, the stars will also help set tasks, make their own rules, and help cause havoc,” she added.
She also said that this year, the selection of the housemates will be done with the help of the celebrity bosses, and that they are looking for “extremely talented, but ordinary” people aged 18 to 21.
“The idea is to see how these gifted housemates, who have excelled in the real world, will cope under the guidance of Big Brother’s celebrity hijackers,” she said.
However, the identity of the stars is not yet known.
The show is scheduled to air on E4 in January. (ANI)
- Racism row again hits an Indian on 'Big Brother' - Jul 11, 2012
- Pamela Anderson to enter 'Bigg Boss 4' next week? - Nov 13, 2010
- Pamela Anderson enters 'Bigg Boss 4' Wednesday - Nov 15, 2010
- Hollywood Star Pamela Anderson Sways Her Way In The Bigg Boss House - Nov 18, 2010
- Pamela Anderson to enter 'Big Brother'? - Jul 05, 2010
- Pamela May Enter 'Big Brother' House As A Celebrity Cougar - Jul 06, 2010
- Guess Who Is The Next International Star To Enter Bigg Boss 4? - Nov 24, 2010
- Pamela Anderson, The New Wild Card Entry In Bigg Boss House? - Nov 15, 2010
- I'd like to give tips to 'Big Boss' inmates: Sumo wrestler Yama (With Images) - Jan 01, 2012
- Danica does the crab in her Talent Agents task - Aug 20, 2012
- Star-studded 'Jhalak...' opener promises dance, drama galore - Jun 17, 2012
- Hindus ask Pamela Anderson to take some Indian ethos back home - Nov 16, 2010
- Tinchy Stryder is all set for Celebrity Big Brother - Dec 20, 2011
- Kamal Khan Is Not A Wild Card Entry! - Nov 20, 2009
- Today is Boss' Day - Oct 17, 2011