Big B shoots for Maggie noodle adJune 10th, 2012 - 2:40 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 10 (IANS) Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has endorsed various products, has now shot for a Maggie noodles ad and says making an effective commercial is tougher than creating a three-hour movie.
“Did a shoot for ad campaign.. Maggie Noodles. Fun,” the 69-year-old tweeted.
However, he feels it is an uphill task to make ads that can leave an impact.
“One would imagine for a 1 minute film it would be a cake walk for those that make films that last 3 hours. No .. baby! Its a tougher job! In one minute one has to convey and convince the viewer what most of us need 3 hours to do!,” the actor wrote on his blog bigb.bigadda.com.
“There is meticulous work and drawing boards done after great deliberation and approval from the clients, management of the production crew, technical departments in place, shot divisions done in advance and then the artist briefing and the takes begin,” he added.
Creativity is very important to make an ad effective and Big B says a lot of effort and research by specialised are needed to make every advertisement.
“Campaigns for products are a specialized venture. Huge number of professionals get behind research and development, design and execution, writing the catch lines that would attract and eventually finding the appropriate talent to deliver the goods,” the actor wrote on his blog bigb.bigadda.com.
The actor has endorsed brands like BPL, ICICI, Parker Pens, Maruti Versa, Pepsi, Reid & Taylor, Nerolac Paints, and Dabur.
- Amitabh, Jaya team up after 10 years for jewellery ad - Mar 22, 2011
- Amitabh to inaugurate school for special children - Jan 10, 2012
- Promos are the order of the day: Amitabh Bachchan - May 15, 2011
- Big B admires Preity's guts, drive - Jun 20, 2012
- Fashion of 1970s is back: Amitabh Bachchan - Jan 20, 2012
- Amitabh to shoot for makeup man's film (Movie Snippets) - Feb 08, 2012
- Celebrities have responsibilities: Big B - Jun 29, 2012
- Dilip Saheb, a colossus: Big B - May 04, 2012
- Big B may feature in Rajasthani movie - Jul 27, 2011
- Why Big B sneaked into his house? - Jan 02, 2012
- Fame isn't perpetual: Big B - Mar 29, 2012
- Big B to be honoured for polio work - Apr 06, 2012
- Big B praises 'Paan Singh Tomar', calls it true biopic - Mar 04, 2012
- Big B recreates 'My name is Anthony Gonsalves' - May 08, 2012
- Big B admires 'disciplined' southern film industry - Jan 09, 2011
Tags: ad campaign, advertisement campaigns, amitabh bachchan, cake walk, creativity, dabur, deliberation, drawing boards, execution, maggie noodle, maggie noodles, meticulous work, minute film, nerolac paints, parker pens, pepsi, production crew, research and development, technical departments, uphill task