Big B shocked to hear about Yuvraj (Movie Snippets)February 6th, 2012 - 5:46 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 6 (IANS) Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he is shocked to hear about star cricketer Yuvraj Singh’s illness and prays for his well being.
“Shocked to learn of Yuvraj Singh down with cancer..Yuvraj if you read this, know that we all pray for you..All shall and will be well,” Amitabh wrote on his Twitter page.
Yuvraj has been diagnosed with a malignant tumour in his lung and is currently undergoing chemotherapy at the Cancer Research Institute in Boston, US.
Hrithik, KJo remember Abhishek’s fancy dress B’day party
Hrithik Roshan and Karan Johar went down the memory lane - while the former reemembered dressing up for Abhishek Bachchan’s theme based birthday parties, the latter still can’t forget making a fool of himself at one such bash.
Hrithik and Karan took to Twitter to wish Abhishek on his birthday Sunday to share the childhood memories.
“@juniorbachchan miss the happy birthday parties in the backyard. Chor police, cowboys, the fancy dress memories! But you’v always been d GURU of all good things personified,” Hrithik posted.
To which Karan responded, saying, “@iHrithik @juniorbachchan…yes and I came as superman when there was NO fancy dress theme!! AB never let’s me forget how idiotic I looked!!”
Hrithik futher tweeted @kjohar25 @juniorbachchan: “And we have pictures to prove it!! Haha, you were always ahead of times even then!”
Abhishek too tweeted, saying, “@kjohar25 @ihrithik well well well. The less said on that topic the better.”
Preeti’s liveliness wows ‘Yeh Hai Mumbai’ director
Preeti Jhangiani is so full of life that she didn’t have to pretend to play the role in “Yeh Hai Mumbai”, says director Sneh Tulli.
“Preeti is playing a bubbly character, which is not very different from her real life character. She is so sweet and well-behaved that even during breaks she used to ask me if anything was required or if she could go to her vanity,” said Tulli.
Tully added: “Preeti in her real life is always full of life and very bubbly, so while shooting she didn’t had to pretend.”
The actress, who made her Bollywood debut with Yash Raj’s “Mohabbatein”, is believed to keep the atmosphere on the sets very delightful.
“As soon as Preeti shows up on the sets, the atmosphere on the sets, and cast and crew light up, there is smile on everyone’s face and the environment becomes very relaxed,” said a source.
- Happy 40th birthday KJo, with love, luck: B-Town - May 25, 2012
- Birthday wishes galore for 'witty' RGV - Apr 07, 2012
- Hrithik turns 38, B-town says 'Happy Birthday' - Jan 10, 2012
- Warm B-town welcome for Abhi-Ash's daugther - Nov 16, 2011
- Preeti back to full-time acting with 'Yeh Hai Mumbai' (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012
- K3G my biggest celluloid dream possible: Karan Johar - Dec 14, 2011
- Kalki roped in for 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani' - Mar 15, 2012
- Abhi-Ash welcome baby girl, get wishes galore (Roundup) - Nov 16, 2011
- Halloween Bash: Hrithik's Birthday Gift To Wife Suzanne - Oct 27, 2010
- I wish Hrithik good luck for 'Agneepath' remake: Abhishek - Nov 27, 2010
- KJo's 40th birthday bash a black and white affair - May 26, 2012
- Male pairs: Twist in the Bollywood tale - May 12, 2011
- Hope general budget doesn't forget Bollywood: Karan Johar - Mar 15, 2012
- Hrithik Roshan to join whosay.com - Aug 25, 2011
- Mahie's loss is Preeti's gain (Movie Snippets) - Mar 07, 2012
Tags: abhishek bachchan, amitabh bachchan, birthday parties, cancer research institute, chemotherapy, childhood memories, cowboys, cricketer, fancy dress, futher, hrithik roshan, karan johar, life character, liveliness, malignant tumour, memory lane, preeti jhangiani, snippets, tully, yuvraj singh