Big B Approaches Police Complaining Against Abusive BloggerAugust 31st, 2010 - 12:34 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 31, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is known to be a man with great patience and humbleness. But an abusive blogger’s constant abusive posts on Big B have crossed the limit of his patience too. In fact, he started sending similar abusive messages to the actor. Now, Big B has approached police complaining against the person responsible for all these.
Amitabh Bachchan has got very upset with this blogger; he has been ignoring his abusive messages for a long time. The “Shahenshah’ of Bollywood could not take it anymore when he started receiving abusive messages on his cell phone.
The seniors police officials were quoted saying that they knew about this and can start investigation only after an complaint is lodged with them by Amitabh Bachchan himself or anyone on his behalf.
In fact, Big B posted a warning recently saying that a member is trying seriously to use abusive and filthy language on the blog, which is very disgusting. The 67 year old star said that he had been receiving these most unprintable abusive messages on his phone and he tolerated it patiently for several months but has decided to take serious action against the person now.
Big B added that his blog is like an extended family to him and he shares his thoughts with his fans there and he considers it to be a very sacred destination. He added that if someone wants to pollute the platform, it will be dealt very seriously.
Amitabh Gupta, the additional commissioner of police (west region) was quoted stating that they will start investigation into the matter after receiving the compliant. Deven Bharti, additional commissioner of police (crime) also added that no complaint had been lodged yet.
– Sampurn Wire
- Big B harassed by blogger; files complaint - Aug 29, 2010
- Amitabh Bachchan Touched By Aamir Khan’s Surprise Visit - Dec 29, 2010
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Dancing Aspiration In New Year! - Jan 03, 2011
- At 69, Amitabh logs on to his fan base - Oct 10, 2011
- Police investigating the matter: Big B on blogger harassing him - Aug 30, 2010
- Amitabh's prank rings wrong bells in Punjab - Sep 21, 2011
- Aamir Khan To Join The Tweeting Bandwagon On July 1 - Jun 18, 2010
- Amitabh Bachchan discharged from hospital (Lead) - Feb 23, 2012
- Dhanush's twisted 'Kolaveri di' especially for Big B - Dec 19, 2011
- Delhi bloggers meet offline to discuss issues, gadgets - Jun 11, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan At National Awards - Rare Thing Happens! - Oct 25, 2010
- Aruna Irani, Pyarelal to get lifetime achievement award - Jan 21, 2012
- Karan wants 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' sequel: Big B - Dec 26, 2010
- Amitabh Bachchan Visits Ailing Shammi And Shashi Kapoor In Hospital - Dec 30, 2010
- Amitabh Bachchan Recommends Akshay Kumar For Milkha Singh - Aug 24, 2010
Tags: abusive messages, abusive posts, amitabh bachchan, blog, blogger, cell phone, commissioner of police, compliant, extended family, filthy language, gupta, humbleness, long time, old star, patience, police crime, police officials, seniors, shahenshah