Biel’s wild sideMarch 15th, 2012 - 7:39 am ICT by IANS
London, March 15 (IANS) American actress Jessica Biel who is engaged to long-term boyfriend Justin Timberlake admits she had a wild side while she was growing up, reports contactmusic.com
“I cut my hair super short and dyed it blonde. I had to apologise to produce Aaron Spelling for doing that. He wasn’t happy.
“When I turned 17 or 18, a really obnoxious friend sent a stripper to the set. I had to apologise for that too. The show was all about family values, and they took that position seriously. I was always apologising,” she told W magazine.
Having decided to pursue an acting career at the tender age of 11, Jessica(30), admits she had a tough three years of auditions before landing the role in the television series.
“When I was 11, I was in a competition sponsored by the International Modelling and Talent Association. My runway look was a one-piece bathing suit, a top hat, and a bow tie.
“The competition was in Los Angeles and afterward I got a manager and an agent. I tried out for a billion things, and after three years, I was cast on the show ‘7th Heaven’, she added.
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- Biel walks off wild parties - Jul 10, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- Jessica Biel writes poetry - Jul 31, 2012
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012
- No kids right now, says Jessica Biel - Dec 29, 2011
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- Biel, Farrell bonded over poetry - Sep 06, 2012
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Biel calls friends when drunk - Oct 16, 2010
- Jessica Biel hunts for wedding dress - Apr 10, 2012
- Biel becomes professional scuba diver - Jul 01, 2012
Tags: 7th heaven, aaron spelling, acting career, american actress, auditions, bathing suit, bow tie, family values, jessica biel, justin timberlake, london march, stripper, talent association, television series, tender age, term boyfriend, top hat, w magazine, wild side